Seasonal Feathers - Demon Aizetsu X Human Fem Reader (1/3)

So my first story! No swearing please, I am sensitive to those.......
This ain't no prologue anymore, ahahaha (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ
Spoilers bro!

Art not mine, support the artist.

Hantengu, Lady Tamayo and Muzan where walking on a path that leads to their destination (Just imagine it like that). Then a man with long hair, and a non-chalant expression came to their view. It was Yoriichi Tsugikuni! He blocked their path, making the three stopped and looked at the figure.

Hantengu being scared.

Lady Tamayo being hopeful but anxious
(Because she really wanted to kill muzan today with her own hands, but can't because a stranger just stopped them from their tracks.)

Muzan looking at the man in an irritated and arrogant way.

Muzan spoke "How arrogant of you to challenge the king of demons." muzan said smirking

Yoriichi just looked at him unfazed with a gloomy expression

This made Hehe man mad ( I am sorry! I just had to do it!!!) And said "Hantengu!!! Kill this pathetic human in front of me!" Muzan said angrily.

Hantengu walked slowly towards man, making yoriichi moved his arm slightly that it cut off hantengu's head into four quickly.

Yoriichi definitely knew that, when this demon (Hantengu) has cut off. He can multiply into four clones. Why did he do it? I don't know either. Something tells me he saw something with one of his clones.....

While Yoriichi was slowly walking towards Muzan, Hantengu's other body parts began to regenerate into four demon bodies.

The first Demon body to regenerate is seen wearing a kimono. Half on the left side of it's kimono is red, while all of his kimono is covered in black and yellow swirls, holding out a Khakkhara. He takes the form of a fairly tall young adult male of a muscular build, with long wavy hair that goes past his shoulders.

His eyes are red that are burning in fury while holding out an irritated expression looking at the man who cut off Hantengu's head (His innocent self is what he thinks)

The second Demon to regenerate was wearing nothing but hakama pants, a pair of zōri, accompanied by a Yuigesa harness and is carrying around a fatsia leaf-shaped Uchiwa. (Again) He takes the form of a fairly tall young adult male of a muscular build, with long wavy hair that goes past his shoulders.

He has green eyes and is usually seen wearing a gleeful expression on his face, wanting to have pleasure of fighting out his enemies in his most sick and pleasurable ways, for making Hantengu cry (Again what he thinks is his innocent self).

The third demon to regenerate possesses an avian physiology, possessing two large wings on his back and raptor-like feet armed with sharp talons that take the place of his hands and leg. (Bear with me) He takes the form of a fairly tall young adult male of a muscular build, with long wavy hair that goes past his shoulders,He only wears hakama pants tied together by a chain of large round pearls.

Like the other demon with green eyes. This demon thinks that fighting enemies is nothing but fun and entertainment. For this reason he is often criticized for his unserious behavior by the red eyed clone.

And lastly, the fourth demon.

He takes the form of a fairly tall young adult male of above average muscular build with long wavy hair.This demon wears a blue kimono with white lines running (track suit Ehehehehehehehehe, okay I'll stop) through various areas of the clothing and rope-like accessories tied around his shoulders. He also wears hakama pants and a pair of zōri. He is always seen carrying around a Yari.