The Ocean - Wife Reader X Husband Sekido

This story isn't related to the ocean. It's related to You and Sekido's relationship! From awkwardness, to acquaintance, Friendship to Love!!!! (hihihi)
It's Human Sekido guys o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o

Let's get Started!!!!

On a Sunny day (y/n) and Sekido are inside the house watching the television.

You both are watching science topics like how the ocean's flow works or how corals prevent the ocean. from creating large tsunamis, etc.

You were really invested in it, but got bored too quickly. (I love national geographic channel!!!)

You look at the time, it's 11:30 am then outside. "It's really hot outside" (y/n) said while looking at the window, you wanted to go out for a nice walk with Sekido but can't because of the hot weather, it's really bothering you.

(Fun fact you were always worried about Sekido's health, that Sekido always listen to you to make you less worried. He finds it cute.)

You can't go outside because the sun is too hot for you and your hubby Sekido.

(Another fun fact (y/n) and Sekido love going outside for a walk, but of course when the weather is too hot. You'll get worried that you're hubby might get a phone call from work, that one day he might get a hypertension from work related issues....)

You wanted to visit Sekido's brothers or your family members but can't.

(P.S You and Sekido love your Families so much that you guys visit them 4 times a month. You can only do much because of work.....)

There is nothing to do in this house but stare at the t.v

Then you looked at your wedding photo at the table side of the sofa. It's you and Sekido. Sekido holds you up bridal style, looking at you affectionately while smiling widely, and you smile joyously while hugging Sekido.

(IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART! I SHIPPED IT TOO HARD!!!! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧)

You smiled reminiscing the moment you and Sekido took your vows at the wedding.

At the wedding 💒 💞💕

It was a beautiful wedding. Everything was white with a tinge of red in your wedding day.

It was only a small but special wedding, you really don't like big weddings....

Everyone was there. Your family members, Sekido's brothers Karaku, Urogi and Aizetsu your friends and Sekido's colleagues at work.

(Yeah Sekido doesn't have any friends because of his anger issues but is still nice to invite them over, because of you.)

Sekido is already at the alter waiting for you and looking a bit irritated. 'What's taking them so long to put my Wife's wedding dress!?' Sekido said mumbling to himself irritatingly.

Urogi, who is seated on the right side of the seating area designated for the groom's relatives and friends, waved at Sekido.

Sekido looks at him still irritated.

Then Urogi gestured with his hands to Sekido, putting both of his hand on his lips telling him to smile broadly.

Sekido just gave him a scowled face telling him 'I will end you!'

Which makes Urogi scared and sank in his chair to hide from Sekido's fury.

( The poor dude just wanted to help bro. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ)

Aizetsu was patting his brother's back trying to calm him down "there there, I know you're trying to help him to let up the mood in their wedding, but Sekido is Sekido. His stubborn just let him be..."