Your Affection - All The Clones X Librarian Wife Reader Fluff

Nope Zohakuten is not included.

Sorry guy but he looks like a child to me.
This is an AU were they are all humans.

And Zohakuten is still living with Urami as a teenager since he doesn't want to be a part of this ridiculous romance life, which disgusts him.

It's a request from a friend, karenahhhhh.

When I was writing this story, it felt a bit off like something was missing. Then I reread the request from my follower again. Yeah found it..... Sorry that I didn't listen to you.

Art not mine, support the artist.

It was 9:30 pm at night, and your still at the library managing every books, looking at it closely to see if they're organised properly.

When your done with organising all the books,You went to your computer and continued to type in order to assist the teachers in organizing their working or teaching schedules.

Your name is (y/n) you were living alone enjoying the single life you have.

That is until you met all four of the Hantengu siblings.

You had been married to them for eight years!

How did it happened?

It was love at first sight I tell ya!!!
But was it the same for them?

They wanted your attention a lot, but when it's your turn to reciprocate the feeling. They just stand up and and left you there.

(Probably being flustered or just doesn't want to admit that they are a tsundere.)

That was with Aizetsu or Sekido, maybe Karaku too???

Urogi, well his Urogi! he just loves it a lot that he would hug you never letting you go, that is until the two siblings are glaring daggers at him. (Ehehehe guess!)

Karaku ahahahaha oh man! The guy doesn't stand a chance when it comes to flirting!

Because one time he tried to flirt with you and you flirted back he was speechless , and a blushing mess. He doesn't actually thinks he would get flirted back!

(You think your stronger boi!? BUT I AM STRONGER!!!!)

(Y/n) may be strict but that doesn't mean you're a hot headed person.

And you easily get shy when you did something really embarrassing in front of someone, or someone found out about your love for romantic novels and weird hobby.

(Yeah your hubby Aizetsu and Karaku found out about your weird dancing hobby)

It happened two years ago.....

One time it was you day off, you were alone sitting on the coach in the living room and your hubbies are either outside shopping for food or going to work.

Normally, if it was your day off, one or two of them would also take the day off to spend time with you.

(They won't ditch their jobs. They are, to say the least, punctual and respected from their work place, They would prefer to reschedule their day off to match with yours.)

You and him would play Jenga or any kinds of board games, that it started a fun family custom of board games.

Or watch a movie at home, go for a walk at the park, or simply snuggle in the bedroom while discussing you're and his future goals.

But today, they aren't here.........

And boredom takes over.

(Y/n): ugggghhhhhh so bored........