𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𓇽

𓇽

JULIETTE SPENT TOO MUCH OF HER TIME trying to find an outfit before she finally decided on a blue halter dress with a white, tropical flower pattern. She touched up her makeup and combed her hair, Happy with her appearance she smiled and went to grab her phone off the bay-window seat. In doing so, she caught a glimpse of Belly in the pool talking to Conrad and smiled to herself. She was the number one Belly and Conrad supporter.

"Yo, Jules you ready?" Juliette turned toward her door at the sound of Jeremiah's voice, he and Steven stood outside her room ready to head to the bonfire.

"Yeah, let's go," she grinned.

The three happily walked downstairs and toward the pool to retrieve Conrad, making small talk with each other on the way. As they passed Laurel, Susannah, and Anaïs getting ready for movie night, Juliette frowned slightly. While she liked going to parties, she missed movie nights. But, she liked to get dressed up and show people the shiny, iridescent version she made herself be at parties, even if she had underlying anxiety coursing through her veins.

Jules watched as the three mothers laughed together, it made her heart incredibly happy. Juliette hoped that perhaps she'd have a bond like theirs one day.

As the trio made their way outside, Jere excitedly shouted "First bonfire of the summer!" making both Steven and Juliette laugh.

"All right, we're totally taking my car, you're not driving," Jeremiah announced, looking pointedly at Steven who only laughed in response.

"I call shotgun," Jules grinned up at him as she skipped up to be beside the boy.

"Come on, man, we're leaving. You ready?" Steven asked as the three teens approached the oldest Fisher brother.

"Can I come, too?" Belly asked with hope and optimism lacing her words.

"Uh, no," Steven stated flatly. Juliette rolled her eyes.

"Why not? She's almost sixteen." The dark-haired girl asked sadly, Steven rolled his eyes.

"The moms are getting everything set up for your movie night," Jeremiah said with a tinge of guilt.

Belly looked at the three of them sadly then back at Conrad.

"See you." He quietly dismissed, removing his feet from the water as he stood up to join the other teens, leaving belly to her night swim.

"Let's go slowpoke," Jere teased his brother.

"Bye, Bells," Juliette frowned, looking back at the girl as she walked away. Jere put his arm around the girl's waist to usher her inside at a faster pace.