fChapter 2

AN- Sirius-Black=Future Sirius.
Padfoot= past Sirius
Remus-Lupin= future
Moony= past.

Harry and his father were walking by the lake when James asked, "When do I start dating Lily?"

Harry thought for a moment and replied, "This year."

"Really!" James said, hopefully.

"Yep." Harry said, glad his father was so enthusiastic about dating his mother, also glad his parents weren't freaking out.

James did a fist pump in celebration. He was over the moon(y) that he would start dating Lily Evans, his dream girl. He had no idea how he would do it, because, obviously, the persistent method wasn't working.

"So, Harry, how do I get Evans to date me?" James inquires, trying to mask his excitement and slight desperation.

His son smiled, as James failed in masking his emotions, and said he didn't know.

They continued their walk in silence, thinking about what ever came to mind. It was very peaceful until young Sirius came running towards them, with a guilty look on his face, with Ron right behind him. He was clutching something gold colored and shiny chain connected to it.

"The time turner!" Harry thought with dread.

He rushed to Padfoot and Ron and asks, "What did you do?"

Ron feebly replied, "We broke the time turner beyond repair."

Harry stared at them in disbelief. "Please tell me this is a cruel joke!" he said, exasperatedly.

"No can do." Padfoot said. He smiled apologetically. Harry and James ran their hands through their hair at the same time.

Snape chose that exact moment to pop out from behind the tree and ask a question.

"Why do you have a time turner?" Snape demanded.

"Why don't you?" Padfoot replied.

"Because, they're rare and not meant to be used by students. You could get expelled." Severus explains smirking, thinking they would be gone.

"No they wont. Ron is meant to have one." Harry said, through gritted teeth. He was going to be indifferent to Snape, but he couldn't. It was impossible.

"Yeah, so shove off!" Ron snapped. Ron had no plan to be nice to the future potions master what-so-ever.

Hermione walked outside at that exact moment. She approached the boys and said, "Ron, to my understanding, you and Padfoot broke the time turner, were horse playing, and are now bullying Snape." she began calmly, but she is still 'Mione so she then shouted, "WHAT DO YOU IDIOTS HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES?! YOU IGNORANT GITS! YOU HAVE GOTTEN US STUCK-"

She was going to say more but, Harry clamped a hand over her mouth before Severus could figure out too much. The girl glared at all present boys while Sev left to go to class, his now to small robes showing his ankles.

"Well," Padfoot thought, "at least i'll get to know them better."

~

"So, Harry," James began, "tell me about your life."

They were sitting in the Great Hall eating supper. James sat across from his son and next to his future wife. Padfoot was on his other side arguing with Ron about which quidditch team is best. Sirius was in between Harry and Remus, who sat next to Moony.

"Ummm... You know, my life is very boring... you don't want to hear about it." Harry replied nervously.

"Ye-" James was cut off by a certain Malfoy.

"Hello, new kids. You shouldn't hang out with this filth. You may come eat at the Slythrin table if you want." Lucius said, offering Hermione his hand to shake.

"No, thank you. We're fine. I'm Hermione Granger," she said shaking his hand, "muggleborn witch."

Lucius jerked his hand away and wiped it on his sleeve. "How dare you touch me ,YOU FILTHY MUDBLOOD!" Malfoy screamed the last part, and Harry and Ron stood up, but Moony beat them to it. He punched Lucius Malfoy in the nose and snarled, "Don't call her mudblood!"

Hermione blushed lightly and mumbled a thank you to Moony as he sat back down.

The boys will never let her live that down.

"Harry Sirius Potter, you tell us about your life ,right now!" Padfoot demanded.

"My name isn't Sirius!" Harry said.

"Is now! Now, speak! Of your life."

"CHILDREN!" James shouted, looking away from the lake in front of him, "We'll tell marauder stories and Harry will tell his life story."

"OKAY!" Sirius yells.

"I have one." Moony replies, "Sirius' first kiss." Sirius, Padfoot and James blush bright red in protest. "One day, we were all sitting on a couch in the library, James and Sirius were fast asleep, and Wormtail and I were doing homework." James covers his ears going, LALALALALALALA and Sirius ran away from the lake while Padfoot transformed and growled at Moony.

"I finished and started packing up to leave when Padfoot and Prongs began talking in their sleep. Prongs said something like this, 'Oh ,Lily! You finally realized what could happen between us."

"DAD WAS HORNY!" Harry shouted, for the whole school to hear.

"I was thirteen!" James whines.

"I wasn't like that at thirteen." Harry retaliated over Remus, Moony, and Ron's laughter.

Moony straitened up and continued. "Sirius said, 'Theresa, baby, I love you.' and some things I wont say in front of the children. They leaned over to each other ,still asleep, and kissed one another. I clapped, to wake them up, and they leaped away from each other, traumatized, then agreed never to speak of it again. I never agreed."

The laughter from the lake could be heard all the way in hogmead.

AN- Hello! Did you like the chapter? Ya'll should read the An Unfortunate Fairy Tale series. It's really good.

Laters,
Insert my nae here