Hogsmeade Pt 2

After about five minutes, Lily got sick of James.

"Shut up! Shut up, okay! I honestly don't care about quidditch! James, if you must do something, go check on Harry." Lily snapped.

James gave a kicked puppy look she didn't notice and went off to the toilets. He rushed back to the table about two minutes later.

"He's not there!"

"James, of coarse he's there. Wait, did a bunch of girls run out when you went in?" Lily responded.

"I was in the boys restroom, and knowing what I know about Harry, a prank is in motion."

Lily was about to respond when Marlene came over and handed Lily a letter.

"Harry told me to give this to you and James."

"Where is Harry?" Lily asked.

"He was at the Hog's Head. I saw him leaving though, so that probably isn't much help." Marlene told Lily, still ignoring James' presence.

"Thanks, Marlene."

Lily tore open the letter and read it.

Dear Mum and Dad,
I ditched you. In all honesty, I did. I saw Ron and Hermione and decided you two should have some time to bond.
Love,
Harry.

She handed James the letter. "You could go find your friends if you want. I wouldn't mind." James said after he read. It hurt him to say it and it wasn't true at all. Lily saw that, which is why she stayed with him.

"Well, I have to put up with you for four years after this, I might as well get a start on tolerating you." Lily said. James split into the biggest smile Lily had ever seen and it was quite contagious.

"Come on."

---------------------------------------------

Lily and James had lots of fun that day. They had gotten pictures together, bought sweets, and laughed their heads off. They had an amazing day, not once arguing after the first little squabble. The best part was the end though.

Lily had swiped James' glasses because returning to the school didn't stop their fun. James was chasing her around trying to get them, despite his blindness. They ran laughing, giggling, and screaming when they fell or nearly got caught.

Now, you need to know something about Lily. She was deathly afraid of mice. There wasn't an explanation. She just hated them. The fortunate thing is, Lily saw a mouse.

She saw a mouse coming out of the forbidden forest and scampering towards her at an alarming rate.

Lily let out a shriek and ran back in a panic, not even noticing James heading her way. Their lips collided and if you looked at the right window, you would see McGonagall handing Dumbledore ten galleons.

James and Lily pulled apart and James stuttered apologies to Lily. Lily decided to shut him up by grabbing his face and kissing him on the lips.

Hey guys. Did I do it right? Say yes.

Later,
Insert My Name Here.