shock

italics means thoughts bold means loud and line means author things also not a single thing is mine also starting to get bored of all this harem shit

ruby was scared, no horrified she'd just watch her first friend at beacon get tossed of the cliff of mount Glenn by yang. "no... no no no no this is isn't supposed to happen this was wasn't supposed to happen i thought this was the end... I WAS A FOOL... why." she whimpered as she tries to process the fact he was gone "jaune, why didn't you leave when you could... you could have done so much more then be here they ozpin gave you a chance but you didn't take it... why why why WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE WHILE YOU HAD TIME." she couldn't handle it she bursted out crying he was her only true friend she knew the rest... even her sister weren't true they were the Grimm hiding underneath awaiting pray to kill and they did and jaune was their victim. she could hear the snapping and cracking of bones and the roars of Grimm as they sensed her emotions her eyes were glowing but she didn't care her friend was gone all because of a dam transcript. it was like her own family when they lost summer they were devastated father could barely be a parent so yang had to be the parent but she was just a kid back then so it was very hard but they made it through. but the arcs never had to suffer that so the moment they find out i'd be terrible and the fact it was over papers would worsen it and the fact he rejected leaving would make it harder for them. she remembers the time jaune showed her a photo of his nephew a young boy left with out his uncle and with devastated parents won't make for a healthy future not only that but who knows what will happen to the sisters. she didn't want to return to beacon no matter what so she planed to take everything important and leave if they were willing to do this who knows what they will do to her, she didn't care if yang wanted to help her this isn't how you help people this is how you harm them.

but the Grimm wouldn't allow that they could feel her pain they wanted to feast they could feel hunger for her flesh the eyes filled with pain grew brighter t̴̨̰̝͓̤͚̃́̆̿͗h̸̛̞̞̲̞̀̈́̓͐́̈́͂ę̶͙͇͚͉̬͓̗̹̔̆̎y̷̖̼̅̊͗̐̈́͠͝͝ ̸̲̤̪͖̱͈̜̝̤̥̩̱͎͓̄̑̿͛̚w̶͕͔̅̾̑̆ä̴̹͇̤̤̙͚̦̗̱̪̳̺̑͐̃̀̄̎̋̔̄͘͝ņ̵͉̭̫͂̓́̂̎͊̍̑͘͝t̷͇̳̂͐̈́e̷̗̬̠̒̍̄͛̾̈̐d̸̹͐͐̓ ̷̡̡̡̪̫̞̜͈̪͈͉͖̻̗̎̽͒̅̕͝ẗ̵̤̦̹̩́́̒̽͒͗̎̑̚͝ȏ̴̠̇̍́̉͐̀̊͒ ̸̨̻̯̼̯̋͑ͅf̸̧̰̳̼̱̞̖͗̌̅̎̈̐͐̍̍̽̅̽ę̷͙̎̽̏̍̈̋͋ä̷̧̻͙̬̪̝͎͉͖̬̃̈̓̾̑͒̾̀̓͝ͅs̶̤͎͓͈̏̈́̓̉̀̈̾̉̑͐̚ţ̷͕͈̞̂̓̂̋̀̊͘ ̵̠̟̯͇̈͑ų̴͎̭̭̠̪̝̙̥́̾̒͛̅̍̕͝p̴̛͎͈̲̦͎̙͎̞̠̙̝̩̪̄ö̶̡̯͇͙͔͎̗̰̞̪́̋̏̇͋́̎̓͐̎͒͘n̴̡̖̯̦͎̹̟̄͋̄̇̐̋̄̓̽͘ ̸̢̤̘̩̣̳̻̳̖͚̘̍̍̓̐̿̀́̿̾͒̔̚͜͠͠͝ḩ̶͚̭̟̥̠̻̥̗̹̼͍́̋̄̅̑̇̈́̔̓͝ͅͅȇ̷̡̧̧͇̰̟̲̹͉̼̕ŕ̶̢̩̹̻̳͇̥̲̫̫̟̘̾͆̅̑͛̕͜͝ ̷̛͎̊͛̃͌̄́́͝s̷̟̖̦̪̹̔̃̂̚ò̴̤̝̰̲ů̸̠̻͕͔̌̆̊̈͆̃̉͝l̷̢̡̧͎̺̗̙͖̜͓̠̈́͑̅̉͆̈̉̀͛͌̎͜ ̷͈͍̠̠͚͎̭̌̃̉͛͜a̴͉̣͚̯͉͍̮̻̻͌̓̌̇͆̿̐͝n̴͎̈́̓̾̇d̸̢̯͎͓̻͗̍̏̏͘ ̴̢̢̡̢̛͇͇͓̠̪͚͍̗̤̠͕́̈́̎̊̋̀͒͆̓̐̏̚h̴̫̭̙̤͒̆̇e̷͉͇̗̔̈̀̅̏́͆̀̚ą̴̢̠͚̞̦̠̰͓͖̻͉̮̺̽̈́ͅŗ̴̺͍̞̗̮̣̈́̀̀̒́͒̈́̐́̇͝ͅţ̸̛̙̹̫̥̱̳̝̼̫͎͎͛̐̌̂̑͛͋͊̊̐̑̒͑͘͜ but she wouldn't allow them crescent rose was prepared guns coiled ammunition ready the sound of a swarm of Grimm approach was heard and felt the ground rumbled the animals on the mountain fled a storm was brewing soon the first Grimm descended upon her soon the first shoot was fired and began the fight.
soon numbers raked the dead were replaced the moment they were killed 
Ș̵̥̲̤̣̂̓̿̇H̸͎̼̣̗͔̏̐̐̆̐̇Ȩ̴̟̝̼́̇̽̇̈́̍͌͛̾͑͘ ̴̬̰̖͚͐͆̀́͋̐͝W̵̨̨̹̦̟̖̣̜͓̳͛̉̎̒͋̉̐̈͌̊̚Ȋ̶̺͓͙́̾̎͋́̌̿̇̋͜L̶̡̳͔̣̗̬̇͂̈́͑͝L̴͔̫̯͆ ̶͑͆̄̐͒͗N̴̡̞̝̯̮̱͒͂͑̅́͊͐̈͜͜ͅỠ̸̼̦̰̥̥͒̔͑͒͒͝ͅT̷̡̝̗̞̝͔̟͚̱̯́͊̈͒͂̔͜͝ ̷̺̖̘͔̼͈̩̻͈̀̒̒̆̏̊̔̄̓̒̇͘ͅE̴̜͙̮̤̩̝͔̹̍́͗Ś̸͕̰̭͋́̓͛͛̇͐́́̇̎͊͘C̵͋͐̐̃̀̆̍̓Ȃ̸̡̖̜͕͆́̽͛̑͋̅̆̀̑̀̇̕͝ P̷̛̪̆͆̓̒͋̑͛̈́̾̽͊̀Ē̷̜̯̣̻̥͑͑́̾̏̽̍̍̽̕
soon she felt a rising flame within her soul she can feel it rage hatred anger vengeance ever growing the calls of those killed by the Grimm ever stuck within her head soon she could feel it a power long forgotten but not now she will use it later she can feel it something stronger approaching 
soon they all fell all turned to dust the final few cartridges were loaded the roar of something powerful bellowed
a Grimm long forgotten to time Cleary half the size of the true adult it didn't matter it's size was massive compared to the girl soon she fired rounds at it the rounds did nothing her scythe couldn't do anything so she went for it's head  but it was too durable but that's on the outside her acrobatics were impressive it didn't care but soon it would it soon felt pain it's insides were being cooked by her rounds but soon she could feel it's power she couldn't stop it she could feel so much pain from what ever had happen but the Grimm was gone turned to stone
she'd need rest before she make's the trip to beacon