Chapter 1.

*It's 1959*

Little backround info:
Me and my identical twin Brother George Harrison had now turned 16, he was 10 minutes older than me and he was in a band called the Quarrymen. Him and his band always came round to our house they played pretty good. Both me and Geo grew up around music so we get along really well.

"George hurry up we'll be late for school!" I yelled at him waiting by the front door.

"Shut up I'm coming!" He yelled back.

I don't know what takes him so long but as I wait I smoothen down my uniform. I finally saw Geo walking down the steps.

"Ugh finally takes your forever yk" I said while we we're walking out the door.

"Let's just get to school" He said while we were walking.

As me and George walked into school we we're about to go our separate ways to class I stopped to look at him.

"Remember Geo mom and dad won't be in after school so wait for me outside the gates alright?" I said to him.

He nodded and we both went on with our school day.

*Time skip after school.*

As I was walking out of school I saw George and will his band as well oh no this was gonna be awkward. I went up walking to Geo not making eye contact with any of them.

"Hey Delilah their gonna come round for practice at ours for a bit is that alright?" Geo asked looking at me then his mates.

I force myself to look up at them and the first person I made eye contact with was Pete he was staring right at me why? I nodded and started to walk next to Geo with the rest.
We got to the house and I unlocked the door for everyone. They all walked in shutting the door behind me and walking into the living room where they we're all setting up.

"Yk George and Delilah you too really are identical" He laughed while looking at our photos in the living room.

"Shut up John you say that everytime you come round" I say looking at him annoyed.

Paul and John laughed by my reaction. As they we're about to play I decided to head outside and do some homework with the boys music playing in the background. A hour or so went by when I heard George yelling my name.

"Delilah...DELILAH!"

"What George!" I said walking into the living room.

"Can you get us some food please?" He asked with the rest of the boys looking at me.

I made eye contact with Pete again his smile was so cute! Wait what am I saying I can't like Pete!

"Uh yeah sure I'll go now." I said walking out Geo thanked me.

I went to go get them pizza hoping that would shut George up.

I finally made it back and placed all the pizzas in the living room table the boys all grabbed some while I made my way outside again. I'm guessing the boys took a break when their music stopped then I heard the backdoor open and it was PETE? He came and sat down on the step next to me.

"Thanks for the food by the way" He said pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

"It's okay it atleast shut george up" I said.

Pete laughed a little with me.

"Did you guys take a break you've stopped playing?" I asked him.

"Just for a while we'll probably start playing again in a minute wanna watch?" He asked looking right at me.

He was so attractive some how I was falling for him quickly. I nodded and he stood up and held out his hand and helped me up and we walked inside. I sat near Pete watching the boy's play they we're really good! It was the end of rehearsals and the boys started packing up.

"Hey wanna play and the Cavern tommorow night guys?" Paul asked.

"Sure wanna come along Delilah?" Pete agreed with the rest of the boys and asked me. ME!

I smiled and nodded all the boy's seemed happy as they made there way to the front door.

"Alright we'll pick you guys up tomorrow then alright?" Paul asked walking out the front.

We nodded.

"Bye twins" John said jokingly.

"Shut up john!" We both said in sync.

All of us laughed and George walked upstairs saying bye to Pete as well when he walked past.

"Bye Delilah see you tomorrow" Pete said winking at me and shut the door.

DID PETE BEST JUST WINK AT ME! I ran upstairs into my room and already thinking about tomorrow and seeing the boys perform!