Chapter 3.

As the boys were packing up I decided to get ready. I flicked through my closest not knowing what to wear yet after I minute I found the perfect dress.

 I flicked through my closest not knowing what to wear yet after I minute I found the perfect dress

This is your dress you can change it if you like xx 💋

After I put it on I did my hair and put on some light makeup. I was so excited to them perform this would be my first time watching!

"Delilah!" George called out.

"Yeah Geo?" I said.

"Can you get my jacket from the bedroom please?" He said.

I hummed in response and checked my outfit in the mirror once more grabbed George's coat and went downstairs.

All of the boys we're in the Van except George I handed him the jacket and we both walked out locking the door and getting into the van. Pete's eyes immediately fell on me and he smiled.
As we were driving the boys were chatting about what songs they were doing until we were at the Cavern. I helped the boys grab all there stuff out the van and inside and as they were tuning I went over to them.

"Hey guy's I'm gonna go get6a drink but good luck to all of you. You guys sound great they'll love you!" I said to them.

They all smiled and thanked me as I walked off. As I was at the bar I felt someone behind me.

"Delilah!?"

"Minnie!? Oh my you scared me what are you doing here?" I said with a smile hugging her.

(Minnie is your bsf btw)

"I'm just hear for fun what's your excuse?" She laughed.

"I'm here to see my brothers band play!" I said to her.

"Oh yeah I've heard around that the drummer Pete has an eye on you" She said winking at me.

My mouth fell open. I didn't know what to say before I could The Quarrymen came on stage and started performing. Me and Minnie Clapped and yelled and danced along to the music.

"Delilah have you not seen the way Pete looks at you?" She said yelling over the music.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

She nodded her eyes behind me to the stage when I turned around I realised Pete has his eyes straight on me. I turned back round to Minnie not knowing what to do.

"See I told ya I'm making sure you and Pete get together soon!" She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and smiled and soon enough the boys thanked the croud and went of stage. Me and Minnie went backstage to see them.

"You guys were amazing!" I said going over to them and hugging George who was all sweaty.

Minnie agreed and we all went to go get drinks and sit down. We found a booth in the corner and started chatting there I was sat next between Pete and George and Pete had his arm around my shoulder without me ever realising. I looked at Minnie who was already silently cheering.

"Aw look at Pete and Delilah there so cute get together already!" Minnie said out loud randomly while laughing.

Everyone laughed and agreed while I put my head in my hands as my fave went bright red.

"Aw look at harrison getting all embarrassed!" John said laughing with everyone else.

"Shut up John!" Pete said to him.

"Oi your the one who won't stop talking about how you wanna get with her!" He said with tears in his eyes from laughing so much.

So did everyone else. If started to get really embarrassed so I stood up and brushed past Pete and headed out the door. I made it home and got changed just wanting to cry wishing I didn't leave after 2 hours or so and knock was at my door I didn't respond.

"Hey Delilah you alright?" It was geo.

"Yeah I'm fine georgie thanks just got a little embarrassed." He understood.

He told me the boys were coming round tomorrow aswell as it was a Saturday and if I wanted to join. I nodded and he headed out the room.
I laid back down feeling bad leaving Pete in that situation. I could atleast see him tomorrow hopefully things aren't awkward.