Chapter 2.

I woke up and realised I was late! I ran down the stairs after getting changed about to heard into the kitchen.

"GEORGE HURRY UP WERE LATE-" I cut off as soon as I saw the band in the kitchen.

"Geo what are you doing we need to get to school!" I said looking at everyone.

"Delilah chill were not going to school today John called in sick for us and we're all going to hang out together and prepare for tonight." Geo said smiling with the others.

"Are you insane we have tests that we need to do we can't skip school!" I said shocked.

"Calm down smarty pants it's a Friday and it's 1 day you'll be fine" John said walking twords me.

"I'm going to school I can't miss a day!" I said walking out the front door leaving them.

As I was waking down the street I heard someone jog after me.

"Pete what are you doing?" I asked him confused.

"Delilah you need to come and hang out with us. It will be so fun plus it's 1 day and you can catch up on Monday just please come with us!" Pete was pleading.

I really couldn't say no to Pete. I just nodded as he smiled and we walked back to the house. The boy's saw me come in and gave Pete a high five while I went upstairs to go change.

This is your outfit btw <3

"Delilah.....DELILAH!" George yelled.

He's so annoying honestly.

"Calm down George I'm coming!" I said while walking down the stairs.

They were all waiting for me I looked at Pete and he smiled he was so adorable omg! All of us headed out the door and our first stop was for breakfast because George was hungry obviously. After we we're done we were walking down a street while they boy's were talking and I saw a record shop I always go to. And Elvis Presley had just released a new album I had to go check inside if they had it!

"Geo I'm gonna go in this shop I'll meet back up with you lot alright?" I said to them.

They all nodded and I walked inside as I was looking at the records picking out a few others I heard the door bell ring but didn't pay attention to it.

"What ablum are you looking for then?" Pete said making me jump a little.

"Pete you scared me! I'm just picking out a few albums and looking for that new Elvis one." I said flicking through the vinyl.

"You mean this one?"

HE HAD THE VINYL IN HIS HAND!

"Pete thank you so much!" I said jumping a little to excited.

He handed me in and laughed I hugged him and thanked him and grabbed the other and went to go pay. When I got out my money Pete had already handed some and placed the bag with the vinyls in and grabbed my hand and made our way out the door.

"Aw Pete you didn't have to do that thank you!" I said as we walked.

"Don't worry about it" He said as he smiled omg!

As we chatted we finally reached the rest.

"What are you two lovebirds doing?" John asked with a cigarette in his mouth.

I looked at him confused until I realised me and Pete were still holding hands without realising I let go quickly. Then Pete put his arm around my shoulder?

"Shut up John let's keep walking" Pete said to him still his hand around my shoulder.

We messed around for a little while and that and finally made it home where the boy's practiced for a little for tonight while I sat upstairs trying to catch up on work.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" I said to whoever was at my door.

"Hey Delilah what ya doing?" It was Paul.

"Nothing just school that's all you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah we were just wondering if you wanted to watch is downstairs?" He asked peering over my shoulder.

"Yeah Ofc!" I said while we both made our way out my room.

We walked downstairs and all the boy's were on the sofa and I went to go sit between Geo and Pete as they were discussing stuff. After a while they went back to instruments Pete smiling at me time to time.

"You all ready to perform tonight?" John asked putting his guitar away.

The boy's all nodded and as time grew closer we all started packing up getting ready to go to the Cavern!