Chapter 4.

I woke up with George shaking me.

"Delilah wake up the boys will be here in like an hour cmon get ready. Plus I want breakfast" George said while laughing.

"Alright Alright I'll get up" I said while yawning.

I did my usual hair and makeup and put on my outfit.

This is your outfit xx

I went downstairs and started making breakfast and while I did the boy's walked through the door I heard them talking it George then all coming in the kitchen.

"Delilah can you please make some for the rest?" George asked sitting down.

I hummed in response and started making more pancakes after I was done I place down the huge stack in the middle of the table with something toppings.

"Thanks Delilah these are amazing!" Paul said with a mouth full of them.

I laughed and walked into the living room and turned on the TV. I heard the boy's talking but someone walked into the room it was Pete!

"Hey Delilah thanks for the food" He said sitting next to me.

"It's alright don't worry" I said smiling at him.

A few moments of awkward silence stayed while the TV talked all through it.

"Also I'm really sorry I left you yesterday I got a bit embarrassed" When I said this Pete looked at me.

"It's alright sorry for what john was saying as well hope you didn't find it creepy" He said laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"Hey lovebirds what ya doing?" John said placing himself next to me winking.

"They love each other it's obvious" Paul laughed.

"Anyways what are we doing today?" I said changing the subject.

"We we're thinking just a fun day out yk?" George said.

I nodded and turned my head back to the TV.

"And while we're talking Pete get your arm off my sisters shoulder will ya?" Looking at us.

I hadn't even realised he had done it again.

"No I'm alright thanks" Pete said looking at me.

"Going red are we harrison?"  John said nudging me.

Everyone laughed which just made me embarrassed again but I went Pete tighten his grip on me a little.

"Oo someone's overprotective aren't ya Pete?" Paul said laughing.

Pete looked at him basically telling him to stop. I didn't really know what to do so I just kinda sat there being squished between John and Pete.

"Anyways when do you guys wanna start heading then?" George asked.

"We can now if ya want?" John said.

We all stood up and heading out the door then locked up the house. And started walking down the street looking to do something. We did some shopping and ding dong ditched people until we decided to get some lunch. As we were sitting John deicided to make things awkward again.

"So Pete and Delilah when are you two going to start dating?" John asked not able to hide his grin.

I looked at John fed up at this point.

"Don't give me that look if you two just dated then mabye we would all stop plus it's obvious you two like each other!" John said.

I felt embarrassment again expecially when it's infornt of Pete and my own brother. John kept rambling on about me and Pete while George and Paul laughed. I didn't want to stay there anymore so I got up and left back to the house and did some school work and that. Until a few hours later I heard the door open and all of them walked in. I didn't bother going downstairs because I know what John was going to say.

*Knock knock*

I ignored it and focused on my work until the door opened and I looked up.

"Hey you alright?" Pete asked.

I felt so bad for him I really couldn't be mad at him.

I nodded as he came over to my bed and layed beside me.

"Well I was just wondering if tomorrow you'd like to go on a date?" He asked focused on me.

"A date? Uhm yeah sure just as long as the other 3 don't know about this" I laughed.

"They won't be don't worry I'll pick you up tomorrow at 4?" He said.

Before he got up he kissed my cheek and left while winking at me. I blushed a bit to much.

Was I falling for Pete Best this quickly?