psychokinesis: Poly Eric & Ariel x Hybrid!Reader

Request: The reader is basically a human Groot and can control plants and talks to animals. Like an angry tiger can be a sweet kitten in your arms.

One day in the market a bear starts rampaging all around scaring people and destroying stalls and all. Reader runs up to him and manages to calm him down

She asks him what's wrong and he says between his teeth hurts. a reader tells him to open his mouth, showing his massive teeth a thorn was stuck between his gums.

The reader pulls it out and the bear roars scaring the villagers nearby but he hugs reader and licks her like a dog would ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Meanwhile, Ariel is on the ground trying to keep her soul in her body and Eric is leaning on the stall counter nearby trying to wonder if their lover is trying to give them a heart attack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A gentle touch is all it took for most animals and plants even the vicious ones for them to become all soft and sweet in your arms. So one day while browsing the markets with your two lovers a bear starts rampaging and scaring all the people in the market and destroying things, you instantly knew something was wrong making you run over towards him.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Eric and Ariel called out to you. 

"I got this!" You simply said as you continued approaching the bear. 

You spoke gently to the bear letting him know that you just wanted to help him and he softly told you that his teeth hurt.

"Can you open your mouth for me?" You asked him. 

He opened his mouth for you and that's when you saw a thorn from a rose was stuck between his gums making you frown. You gently told him that you pull it out for him if he would like to which he said yes. 

Your lovers were having a heart attack as they watched very confused as you reached your hand in the bear's mouth. Ariel was on the ground trying to ground her soul into her body not believing what she was seeing while Eric is leaning on a stall fighting for his life wondering why you insisted on giving them a heart attack. 

"There you go, little buddy." You said to him as he let out a loud roar. 

"She's definitely trying to kill us." Eric said leaning over the stall as he felt his heart beating out of his chest. 

They watched as the bear hugged you and gave you a kiss making you smile before running off. After he left you made your way over to your mates, who were on the brink of a heart attack after watching what just happened. 

"What was that?" They asked. 

"Oh I can talk to animals and plants, he was in pain so I helped him." You said shrugging your shoulders.