Evening

(Im literally listening to life by the sea rn thats why theres a different POV lol)

POV: Tubbo

My husband, ranboo, is and has been out mining for a while now , and it's already 7pm. He started mining at 3pm. I get a little worried and I call Phil and ask him to look after micheal for a while so I can check on Ranboo or something. When Phil gets to the house, I thank him and head out.

I'm only walking for a moment and I find Ranboo walking back. It's winter, so it's already dark even though it's only about 8pm. "Hey, what are you doing here? Is something wrong?" Ranboo asks when I run to them. (Ranboo uses He/They pronouns in my story) "Is there something wrong?" We seem to ask at the same time. "It's just that..it's been more than 4 hours and..I thought maybe something happened.." I say honestly. He hugs me. "You know, you've been so on edge lately... What's wrong?" He asks. "I'm just....I'm just scared... I'm scared of messing up. I'm scared that I'll let someone down.. and I've been so on edge." I chuckle. He's been so supportive lately. I thank him and he kisses my forehead and we start walking back. "Who's watching micheal?" They then ask as we approach the mansion. "Oh, Phil is." I answer. "You actually got Phil to watch micheal just because you were worried about me?" He asks. "I guess I'm not that horrible then, am I?" They joke before elbowing me gently. "I never said you were horrible!" I remark before ringing the door bell. He chuckles. Phil opens the door with Micheal in his arms, asleep. "Hey guys." He whispers. We come in the house and I grab micheal from Phil. Ranboo rummages for something in his pocket and then tries to hand Phil 15 diamonds. "Naw mate, you don't have to do that." Ranboo rolls his eyes. "No its okay Phil, I just went mining and it's late, you didn't have to do that." Ranboo argues. "Mate, I'm his grandpa, this is what I'm supposed to do. Plus, who could say no to that cute face?" Phil argues back. Ranboo shrugs. "If you insist." "But really, thanks da." I say. "No problem. Call me again if you need me." He says before walking out the door and I nod. "I guess it's time to put micheal to bed, huh?" I say after a moment of silence. Ranboo nods. I take micheal to his crib and set him down. "I wonder if Phil fed him dinner." I whisper to myself. "Probably." Ranboo says suddenly. "Oh shi- you fucking scared me.." I chuckle nervously. "Sorry-" they say. "I'm so on edge..." I whisper to my myself. "Do you  think we should still feed him?" I ask. He tilts their head. "Maybe not.. I mean, I don't want to wake him up." He says. I nod. "Your right." "We'll find out if he's like really hungry in the morning." I say. He shrugs and tilts their head in agreement. I walk to my room slowly and quiet. I flop down on the bed. "I feel horrible... what could maybe make me feel better?." I turn my head and notice a family photo on the floor of me, schlatt, and quackity. Schlatt drinks...maybe that's a good distraction... Ranboo doesn't like it when I drink. It's slightly addicting and it's not like I drink all the time.. I don't. I'm not an alcoholic like my dad.. Plus, ranboo self harms sometimes to get rid of pain. Surely, a little can't be addictive. So whatever, I'll buy some tomorrow. I close my eyes and sigh before falling asleep.

Words: 625
_________________________________________

This chapter was actually going to be different and I actually posted it but no one saw it so I just pretended like it never happened lol