Alcohol

POV: Tubbo

I wake up to Ranboo asleep next to me. He must've stayed up a little later just to organize the materials from mining. I get up without bothering to change clothes. Micheal should probably be hungry especially if Phil didn't feed him. I get some applesauce and toast out of the pantry. I spread some applesauce on bread. It sounds weird, but it's actually good and it's easy for Micheal to eat. Plus, micheal loves it. I set the plate on micheals high chair and go into his room. He's actually awake in his crib, fiddling with his blanket. "Heyyy..! Good morning baby boy!" I try to sound enthusiastic for him as I pick him up. "You hungry? I got you some applesauce on toast!" My own voice still sounding tired. He nuzzles his head on my neck. "Still tired buddy?" I ask. To be honest, same. I put him in his crib as he immediately starts eating. What time is ranboo going to be up? I want to buy the alcohol already... No, I'm not supposed to be so.. I don't know, obsessed with it. I just... I don't know. I walk back into our room and sit next to ranboo, still asleep. I wipe the hair off of his face and kiss their forehead. I love him. They turn a little and wake up when sort of bumping into me. "Mm... good morning.." He grumbles. "Morning, my love.." I say. They sit up and kiss me. "I love you." He says. I smile. "Love you too."  He smiles at me. "Where's micheal? Was he hungry?" They ask. "Uh yeah..I mean I don't know.. he was sorta hungry but he's normally pretty hungry in the morning.." I mutter. He chuckles and ruffles my hair. I get up off of the bed. "I'ma go to the store-" I say as soon as Ranboo stands up too. "Uh- okay..? Why?" They ask. "Um... I just need some distractions." He tilts their head in confusion. "Um alright.. can you wait a sec? Let me get dressed so I can watch Mike while you go get 'distractions' or something." He says. I nod and walk out of the room to check on micheal. He's finished with his food and is trying to get out of the highchair. "Woah woah woah buddy.. you don't want to fall, do you?" I say, gently lifting him out of the highchair and placing him on the floor to roam. I sit on the couch and use my phone as I wait for ranboo. As soon as he walks out the room, I stand up quickly and kiss his cheek. "Bye.!" I say rushing out the door. "Okay bye.. love you..?" They say, obviously confused. "I love youuuuuuu.." I say before closing the door.

Once at the bar, I see quackity there. "Hey Tubzo!" He says. "Hey quackity..!" "What are you doing here?" He asks. "Just alot of stress." I say, chuckling. "Yeah, something happened in Snowchester, right? A storm, or whatever..?" He asks. I nod. "Y-yeah... a storm.." I say. "Well, drinking is one way." He says, pointing to his old self harm scars. He doesn't self harm anymore, but when he did, he was actually open about it and just constantly joked about depression and shit. Kinda wrong, but hey, the only one he could've offended was himself. "Do you find self-harming better than drinking?" I ask. He shrugs. "Good question. I probably shouldn't do either but whatever.. my body is fucked up already, can't really get worse." He says, way to casually. "You smoke too..?" I ask, pointing to his cigarette. He nods. "Yeah, that was just force of habit ever since....uh schlatt." He says. I nod and sit down next to him. "Wha- oh hey Tubbo!" Niki says. "Why are you working at a bar-??" I ask her. "Oh its uh- I was working at the bakery here but I'm covering a shift." She says. "Why are you here?" She asks. "Even better question." Quackity says. "Stress. Can I get tequila?" I say/ask. She nods and hands me a shot.

POV: Ranboo

A few hours later, there's a knock on the door. I assume it's probably Tubbo, but it's actually quackity, holding Tubbo..? "Hey quackity...? What happened..?" I ask. "Tubbo is straight up drunk- he just nonstop drank and shit until he fell over! I couldn't just leave him there so I offered to take him home...he fell asleep so I just picked him up and carried him-" (buff q lol) "ah- um thanks.. thanks quackity..." I say, uncomfortably taking Tubbo out from quackitys arms. I hand quackity a few diamonds fornhis kindness. He smiles at me. "Thanks.. He said he was really stressed." His tone becoming serious. "Oh.. okay.. thanks." I say. He nods and walks away, holding the peace sign at me. "Bye Ranboo!" He then yells before I close the door. "Bye! Thanks..!" I yell and sigh after. He's not supposed to be drinking. It's not healthy.. he's allowed to..but still.. I can't tell him what to do, but maybe he'll listen to a suggestion. I set him on the couch.

After a few hours, he wakes up. "Heyyyy Ranboo~~" he slurs. "Hey.. your awake." I say. "Hiiiiiiii" He giggles. "Hey.." I mumble. He tries to get up but he stumbles. I quickly catch him. "Take it easy, okay?" I say worriedly. He kisses me. I let him but when he tries to take it farther, I pull away. "You don't like meeeeee?!!?~~" He yells. "I do. I love you, really, but uh..." I stammer. "We can't make out~!?" He yells. I blush slightly. "No uh- we don't have to.. and plus.. you drank alot.. and-" how do I say this? "Your mouth it's... has a really strong flavor of alcohol.." I say, blushing more as I realize how dirty that sounds. "So..... you taste me when we kiss?? When we kiss.... you like to taste my mouth?" He slurs slightly. "I mean uh... it's kinda.. kinda hard to disregard the taste of alcohol.." I say, trying to make it sound less inappropriate. "But normally... you like the taste of my mouth, right?" He asks. I blush even more and sorta just stammer randomness. "I'll take that as a yes~" He says. I sigh. "Tubbo.. you should get some rest." I say. He shakes his head. "No." He says. "I want to be with you." He says. I check the time. It's a little too early to go to sleep but whatever. "I'll sleep too, okay?" I say, trying to do anything get him rest. "Okay..." We walk into our room and he starts to take off his shirt. "No, you- you  don't need that- you can-just keep- keep that on please." I say, blushing. "I'm not sleeping then!!" "Your acting like a fricking child-" Tubbo looks at me, unconvinced. "Fine.. take your shirt off." I say, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "Yourrrrweee blushing~~~~!" He slurs. "That's beca-" I sigh. "Just go to sleep." I get in bed and close my eyes. He snuggles close to me, still very drunk. "I love you Tubbo." I say, starting to feel bad for him. He really drank because  all of the stress.. We fall asleep, closely hugging each other

1215 words

_________________________________________

Sorry about the pronouns w/ ranboo- I just remembered his pronouns bc I have a bad memory- ik I didn't use their correct pronouns in the other parts but I forgot lol

Also the words count is a bit off bc I added things to the middle later-