4-Blondie

Your eye's fluttered open as you took in the sun that shown brightly into your e/c eyes. You rubbed your face as you rolled over onto your side, desperate to get back to sleep until you noticed. You were laying on top of a crimson colored blanket of sorts. You subconsciously grabbed at the soft fabric and snuggled into it. It reminded you of your bed back home, oh right. You weren't at home. You were in the middle of no where.

You shot up from you resting position to notice a small fire crackling beside where you were laying. You wondered if you had started the fire last night, but why didn't you remember, and where is this blanket from. You picked up the blanket and realized it was more of a cape. You fumbled with the odd cloak and wondered where you were. You were lost in thought until a loud crunching sound to your left became apparent. The sound was getting closer and you cautiously got up into a fighting position. You in reality has no idea how to fight but you could at least pretend.

Then all of a sudden a boy emerged from the tree line. He was blonde with burning ruby eyes and contrasting pale skin. His neck was subject to multiple hanging necklaces with teeth and beads of all kinds, he had on no shirt but had a pair of blue pants with guards around his knees and big cluncking boots that trampled small weeds on the ground. He had a few tattoos with tribal designs from foreign places along with some cloth wrapped around his arms with more intricate designs. He was carrying a huge unknown animal on his back that appeared to be dead. You shrieked at the sight of the bleeding limp animal. The boy lifted his head to look at you. He scoffed and then muttered something under his breath with a irritated expression.

He walked closer to you and you took a few steps back out of fear. "Are you gonna eat me!?" You cried as you watched him whip around to glare at you in annoyance. He barked something angrily at you in a different language, though it sounded familiar. You instantly remembered your father teaching you a myriad of languages when you were a child as he was very interested with cultures from around the globe. This was one of the languages he taught you, it belonged to a powerful tribe somewhere way east though you couldn't remember the name. But you lived far to the west in your continent, so why was this boy who seemed to belong to the tribe all the way east, all the way over here. Was he maybe a traveler?

You stared at him with curiosity and awe as you started to edge closer to him. Though you could barely remember any words from the language that was taught to you many years ago you decided to make a poor attempt at talking to the boy.
You unsurely spoke a few words in his language. "Quid nomen tuum, unde a?" (Translation:What your name, where from?), the sentence was broken and didn't make a whole lot of sense but you think you got your point across well enough.

He was in the middle of cutting the mystery animal apart when he turned over to you and cocked his sideways. You became slightly embarrassed knowing that the sentence you spoke probably was bad. His eyes trailed over you intensely as he furrowed his brows before he grunted out "Bakugou nomen meum, quid dicam tibi, ubi ego sum a." You roughly translated out the few words you knew which resulted in his name being "Bakugou" and something along the lines of "why do you want to know". Communication was gonna be an issue you thought.

You tried to formulate another sentence until your thoughts were interrupted by him talking. "Quid in medio silvas solus?" You forgot what you were doing and began to translate what he said. You finally came to the conclusion of "Why are you alone in the woods?" which was a valid question.

You tried to formulate ananswer to his question before he fully flipped his body around to face you. He motioned for you to sit down and when you didn't he got frustrated. "Descendit!" He tried to speak in simple words as he saw that you were barley able to formulate a sentence in his tongue. After you didn't obey his command again he just ended up roughly grabbing your arm. He tugged you to the ground aggressively. You yelped as you hit the ground hard and fell onto your back. You swore under your breath as you waited for the pain from the fall to disperse.

You opened your eyes to notice that he was hovering over you. He looked at you with a frustrated but confused expression. He was awfully close to you as his crimson eyes pierced through you. You blushed as he loomed over you, casting a shadow over your body. "O-off, placet.." (Translation: O-off, please"). He frowned and backed away and went back to skinning the weird animal.

You harshly rubbed your face to try and get your blush to stop spreading, though it just ended up adding to the redness. You looked up to make sure he wasn't looking at you and then you noticed. The boy had acquired a gaping wound on his left shoulder blade. Blood was pouring out of the gash steadily but he didn't seem to even care. You scooted over and tapped his shoulder carefully. You only received a loud snarl in return, he didn't even bother to look over at you. You tapped him again but this time getting a hiss in response.

Bakugou's POV:

The weird-ass girl I found annoyingly pressed on my aching shoulder and examined the cut I received while hunting for the Holyopt (the mystery animal). I got the wound because the animal snuck up on me while I was looking for some herbs to make a soup, I didn't intend on eating meat for breakfast but food is food, and food is fuel. Why would she be worried anyways, she's a dumbass for not trying to fight me. Is she just gonna go along with being lost with a stranger in the middle of the woods who basically kidnapped her? Why was she even in the woods I thought as I spiraled with questions.

She continued to question certain things to me as if I would understand what she was saying anyways. I was planning on taking her along for extra food or bait, I thought my plan B would at-least be a little less obnoxious. She kept prodding at me until eventually I smacked her hand away after she had yelled something at me. Though her sudden shouting did slightly shock me, who did she think she was yelling at anyways! I took my kill to deal with somewhere else.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring her along..