Chapter 17

It's true I hate her a lot , you wanna know why? Because she Does things that makes me fell harder for her

It's true I hate her a lot , you wanna know why? Because she Does things that makes me fell harder for her. And when that happens there is no way out of it.

I take her to the my house , no one knows I have a house in a forest , I guess you could say my brothers also comes here , not often tho.

We arrived after 3 hours of driving it was already 8 o clock, I also have to call Leon to ask what happened at the party.

I open the door for rose , I can see it in her eyes she likes it " I was just joking when I said I wanted a room to myself" she says while looking around " I wanted it to come true." I say.

After knowing everything she went through I wanted to make her life better even though I was stalking her I never saw her getting rapped ,if I did saw it I would have killed him right in front of her , I think she also forgot about the necklace.

" but why?" She asks, I don't know if I should tell her now or later, I guess this is not the best timing. " no reason" she nods

" come I will show you the room" I take her upstairs and we go in the elevator there are 3 floors in the house, there could be more but this is for safety.

"Pick any room you want" I say and walk to my office leaving her there . I had to do some paperwork , Silvio is really getting on my nerves,right I have to call Leon.

"Hello?" He says " hey Leon , you haven't told me what happened at the party?" I say " right yea so look what happened was Silvio was forcing himself on her I don't know how she got to that room she was supposed to be with her brother and when I was walking to check if there were any enemy rather than just Silvio I heard rose voice she was telling him to stop so I did exactly what I should." He says , did he kill him or something ? " and what did you do?" I ask

" I wanted to kill him but rose stopped me I guess she didn't wanted her wedding bloody ,no?he says "also I don't think she wants to get more traumatize by seeing someone get killed."

"Alright thanks I will see what I can about this dickhead" we end the call , wait did he just say more ? Does he remember who she is? Fuck this is frustrated.

"Aaron?" I hear rose panic voice , I immediately go to check on her "Aaron?" I see her at the stars "what happened?" I ask walking to her , she was crying " Aaron ." Is the only word she says.

I touch her shoulder " love what happened?" Yet no answer, she was staring behind me , I turn and see my tiger.

I turn back to her smiling " it's okay, she won't do anything." I tell her " what do you mean she won't do anything? That's a fucking tiger!!!"

I laugh at her , I snap my fingers and the tiger comes sit down next to my leg " see she doesn't do anything, you are gonna stay here so you have get used to her because she is not going anywhere"

Looking at her terrified face was really funny.
" I swear to fucking- why do you even have a fucking tiger!" She says

" come here" I call her , but she tries to run before she can even do that I pull her into me ,now her back was against my chest " don't .unless you want to be Lucy's food." I whisper in her ear, I feel her body stiffens.

I feel bad but it's fun. the things I would do to make her life living hell but in like good hell.

"Aaron please I don't want to here if this thing will be here too."she whispers "I understand but I don't think I can leave her because she has always been with me." I say " it's a family to me."

She nods "will it attack me?"
" no. why don't you try to pet her?"
" yea I will pass on that." She says but I grab her hand "come on touch it" I tell her softly,
With my hand on top of hers I let her feel the fur of the tiger.

" how does it feel?" I ask her " it feels nice." She says quietly.

She was now petting her without my help.
It good she is getting along.

Her beauty is to die for, she is just so perfect that if anyone sees her they will fell in love. And yet we are still enemies, knowing that she is going to be just mine which means I'm the one who will make her happy , make her feel good, make her feel loved and make her feel pain , i am the only one that can do that to her no one else.

Mine. she is mine.

______________\________/__________

Sorry for a late update I was a little bit busy but now I'm free I will try to update the next part soon. Byee love ya 💕

Vote and follow please