Chapter 1:The Sudden Road Trip

POV: Oz

Spooky High School, a time where we were young and unafraid (more like immature and stupid) but in the end Oz learned very valuable lessons (like how much coke would take to fill up a football field and how long would it take the football team to snort it). It was coming to an end and Oz is excited to start a new chapter in his life, but he was sad to know that he won't see his friends as often. Prom was a mess; though Oz had great time with his friends, He woke up with the worst hangover and you couldn't re-call a thing. Until you got a call from Polly......

Polly: WAKE UP NERD! TIME TO HAVE THE BEST TIME IN YOUR LIFE, GET YOUR STUFF PACK WE'RE GOING ON A ROAD TRIP.

Oz: wha-

Polly: Remember, when you said all that stuff about "missing us and how you don't know what you do without us".

(Oz suddenly remember everything that happened that night and it was really embarrassing)

Polly: Yea, SOOOO ME AND SCOTT DECIDED TO GO ON A ROAD TRIP AND EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING ...not by choice but still it counts....SO, OZ DON'T BE A DOWNER AND JOIN US OR SCOTT WILL GIVE YOU THOSE PUPPY EYES. Bye!

(Polly hangs up)

Oz: A road-trip with all of my friend sounds like a blast, but Polly is probably high as hell, so I don't know if she is being for real.

(Oz drags himself out of bed to make breakfast for himself and his friend Brain)

 He normally makes breakfast for the both of them, since Oz knew that if he didn't Brain will always have junk food for breakfast. Oz always did this to make sure the brain will always have a healthy meal to start the day with.

 Which wasn't hard to do since Brain lives in the dorm right next to Oz. It was also nice to have someone to eat breakfast with. 

(Oz made some eggs and bacon and headed to brain dorm to eat with him)

Oz: BRAINN!!! (Oz knocks on brain's door) WAKE UP!! I MADE BREAKFAST.

Brain: I 'am coming hold on!

(Brain opens the door and Oz finds him dress like he was going somewhere)

Oz: Oh. Are you going somewhere? I can just leave here and go if you want.

Brain: No, I just was getting pack to go on a road trip with Polly.

(Oz knew that Brain has crush on Polly for a long time now, but was shocked to find him not hanged over after the party)

Oz: So, you got the same call from Polly, right? About the road trip?

Brain: Yea.

(Oz and Brain then goes sits on the table to eat)

Brain: Have you pack already?

Oz: I couldn't even barley get up to make breakfast.

Brain: You know that you don't have to always make breakfast for me, right?

Oz: I know but, YOU WILL ONLY EAT JUNK FOOD I DIDN'T.... and I like having breakfast with someone.

(Oz's face turns into a bright-pink color, blushing after say that)

Brain: I 'am hungry, so let's eat and then you should get pack.

Oz and Brain finish their meal and then Oz head back to get pack for this "road trip" that Polly maybe wasn't even being serious about. He packs the things he needs like Clothes, Sampoo, and deodorant, but he also packed things that his friends would forget like medications, snacks, and maps, just in case there no service one the road trip, also some extra cash if needed.