Chapter: 2 Bailing Idiots out

Amira: POV

Amira and mostly all of her friend were heading to the theater. Vicky was the most excited to go, since the book was one of her favorites and now, she will see it being played live. Everyone else was excited to since they never been to a live play before. They entered the theater and soon enough the play started.

Vicky: OMG, Its starting guys!

Amira: Is that person play a rat?

Vicky: Yea there's a lot of supporting casts even things like trees and weeds!

Amira: Alright...

Polly: WEED?

(The play counited for a while and when it finally ended the audience were able to greet the actors to get photos and autographs)

Vicky: THAT WAS THE Greatest 2 hours and 45 mins of my LIFE!!!!!

Amira: It was okay, but that rat was giving me the creepies.

Vicky: Ye that rat was creepy... WELL, we have to go and take photos with the actors!

Scott: YEA! I want to know the secrets of that tree! 

Amira: Secrets???

The group of friends walk to stage and started to take photos with the actors. It was going well, even Scott learned some tips on how to be a tree... Until the group meet the rat that Amira was unease about.

(Since of Amira's comment the group did not want to take pictures with this rat, and they almost skip him complete but then he)

Amira: So, what do you guys want for dinner?

Vicky: Maybe Chenise?

Rat: Cheese?

Amira: wha- 

(The rat grabs Amira to take a picture)

Rat: SAY CHEESE!

Amira: EW! Don 't even lay a finger.

(Amira pushes the actor which cause her hair to light the costume on fire!)

Rat: WTH WHY I AM ON FIRE?? MY SKIN IS ON FIRE!!!!

(The Rat starts to run in shocked tripping on the curtains causing a fire in the theater)

An Actor: SOMEONE CALL 911 NOWWW!!!

Polly: we need to get out of here.

Amira: YOU JUST THOUGHT THAT. COME LET'S GO NOW, Scott stop talking to the tree!

Scott: Okay...

(Everyone starts to run to the door, once everyone is outside Amira makes a quick call)

Amira: Come onnnnnnnnn!

Amira: HEY OZ! oh, AND BRAIN! think we-

Vicky: NO, you set the theater on fire.

Amira: Well, So Oz again we set the theater on fire, and now we need someone to pick us up before the police arrive.

Oz: What the ffffff-- HELL? Is everyone okay?

Amira: Yes, you need to pick us up now!

Oz: Can't you guys go in the car?

Amira: We ran out of there so quickly that left the keys.

Oz: WELL, we don't have another car or something

Scott: DUDE! You can use my car, but I left the key inside of the car....

Oz: HOW, are we even going to use the car!  Wa-i-t sor-ry Scott, that came w-rong.

(During that time of Oz apologizing, Brain Quickly goes to the car and breaks the widow and grabs the keys)

Brain: Oz! hop on!

Oz: I 'am s-orry again, Wait Brain?

Scott: Don't worry about that just pick us up bro!

Oz: Okay!

(Oz hangs up, then goes into the car and Brain Quickly drives to theater)

Pov: Brain

Oz: WAIT! Slow down!

Brain: We! Can't our friends are in danger and Polly..

(Brain blushes and turns away)

Oz: It's Okay! Brain, I know that you like her.

Brain: Shut up, please!

(Oz start to laugh a little)

The pair reaches the theater and quicky everyone hops in. The brain starts to drive off, but then the police see Them and start to chase the car. everyone is scared to go to jail, but Brain was determined to get his friends home. Oz sees this and is happy to know that brain cares for everyone even if he lazy sometimes. 

(Oz blushes a bit from Knowing that Brain cares for him to, Until he realizes that THE POLICE IS CHASING THEM)

Oz: Brain! Pull ove-r or were go-ing to get in-to more trou-ble with the po-lice! 

Brain: Oz, we can't our friends are going to get trouble of we don't help!

Oz: Yes, but what happen if we get in trouble too?

Brain: Too late to think that....

Vicky: There gaining on us!! Brain Drive faster!!

Brain: OH SHI-

(The Police had blocked the road in front of them. Brain had to make a choice..)

Brain: WE'RE GOING HAVE TO GO OFF-ROAD!

Oz: HUH? BRIAN PLEASE DON'T THIS!! IT'S OKAY IF WE IN TROUBLE, BUT ALL OF US CAN GET HURT IF WE DO OFF-ROAD!!

Brain: OZ!

Brain turns the car and then starts to drive it, into the forest next to the highway. it happens so fast that Oz couldn't react to it. Brain drives the car far into the forest to the point in where the police can't find them. The car's engine had broken since of the high-speed chase, so all of the group decide to wait in the forest for the night.

 Oz: WHAT WAS THAT! BRAIN DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WERE DOING? CAUSE NOW LOOK AT US! WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS, LOST, WITH A BROKEN CAR AND THE POLICE IS STILL PROBABLY LOOKING FOR US!

Brain: OZ I 'AM SORRY!

Oz: Brain, N-o I 'am s-orr-y. I shou-ld have ye-lled at you...I Know that y-ou wer-e doing th-is to help I 'am so sor-ry. 

(Oz realizes his mistake. He feels so bad, like if he were the worst friend in the world. he feels like he doesn't deserve friends anymore, especially after him yelling at one of his best and kindest of friends, Brain.)

 Oz: I 'am Sorry Brain.. I need to leave..... I 'am a sick person.

(Oz runs out of the car into the rest of the forest.)

Brain: OZ! WAIT DON 'T LEA-

Amira: he's gone, Brain. We can look for Oz tomorrow. We should get some sleep today has been a long day.

Brain: No.

Amira: Please he will be fine. We have to worry about are self's.

Brain: Amira, He in a forest at night, alone and afraid. Plus, what happens if he gets hurt. I wouldn't forgive myself if he does...

Amira: Brai-

Polly: Amira, he's right. but Brain, I think you need to go by yourself since Oz needs you. So go and find him but come back safe... for me...

Amira: Okay, just be safe, friend.

Brain: Thanks, I will be safe. Plus, he can 't be far. 

Vicky: but still!!!!

Brain goes into the forest, following the path of Oz. While walking he keep thinking about how nice of a person Oz and how he needs to find him!

 ===========================================================

Damn this got dark. yuh.