[Music Box's Diary #1]

Music Box's Diary - Mon, June 19th, 12:54 AM
'Honestly, I'm a bit concerned at how Ringy has been acting recently. She acts weird whenever we talk about morbid or gorey topics as Kooly does, and they tend to get nervous and curse a lot whenever they do something unnacceptable, hence why Ringy has been cussing while singing the whole bus ride. I know that Ringy has a past record of homocide, around 4 counts so that's why I'm concerned for them. Me and Ringy are best friends, I guess. I'm not sure if we're friends or something more, but I've been thinking about it more clearly. I'd have to ask her, but I don't think that she'd be interested in a mute like me. People always say that me not talking is weird, even though I can't. I can't. I don't think I'd be good enough for Ringy anyway. Plus, my parents always taught me that having a boyfriend was important. But the only problem is, is that having a boyfriend was the only option they gave me. They always asked stuff about 'OoOh, dO YoU hAvE a BoYfRiEnD?'. They never said girlfriend. If they said something like 'OoOh, dO YoU hAvE a BoYfRiEnd oR GiRlFrIeNd?', it'd still being annoying, but at least they'd give me a chance to date someone else. Everytime I dated a guy, it would fall out because I had to break it to the guy that i liked girls. I tried so hard to not show interest in girls, that I didn't drink Bud Light for 2 months around my parents. I just wish that they didn't give me the option to only have a boyfriend. But they wouldn't would understand. Ringy wouldn't understand. Nobody will understand.'