Part 15

Nadia

I stare at Wolf in pure astonishment. What the fuck does he mean 'he can't leave me alone'? Does he mean surveillance? He wants to control me? Keep his eyes on me so I can't go against the club?

Either way, I don't like the way he said it. "I already took the blood vow or whatever, so I can't betray your club even if I wanted to. You don't need to watch my every move, you know. I don't fucking appreciate it that you're trying to control me," I sneer at him, shoving him away when he gets too close.

"That's not what I meant," he shakes his head sternly. I'm trapped between him and the wall, so I can't even get away when he steps closer again. I'm engulfed by the scent of his rich cologne combined with the smell of leather – it's a deadly combination that does weird things to my senses. I feel overwhelmed by the warmth coming from him and the heat of his gaze as he stares at me. Why is he looking at me like this?

"Then what did you mean?" I ask bravely, even though my heart is doing somersaults in my chest.

Wolf doesn't say anything and instead grabs my waist and pulls me to him before pressing his lips against mine. I'm too stunned to react, but when I finally get my bearings, I try to yell at him. It only gives him the chance to deepen the kiss and devour me like the wolf that he is.

He really is a skilled kisser; I must admit. I want more of it, so I soon reciprocate his fervor.

Before I know it, we're naked in my bedroom, fucking like rabbits on my much too small bed. But it doesn't deter Wolf from excavating my guts with his dick. He pummels into me with so much force I can feel my insides rearranging to fit him.

I can't help but moan in pure pleasure when he rams his dick hard into me with even more force and bites my neck harshly. He's a true animal, there's no doubt about it. I worry that my bed will break underneath us or Ms. Evans will come to find me, however, Wolf doesn't let me get lost in my thoughts for too long.

"You sure are brave to get distracted, Fox," he groans into my ear, biting it punishingly. I can tell I've bruised his ego when he snarls my nickname threateningly. Without any warning, he gathers me in his arms and pulls me down onto his cock. I feel too full. This position makes his thick shaft hit spots I didn't even know existed and it's driving me mad. I clutch onto him in sheer desperation while he slams me down onto him with brutal force. He doesn't move much, all he does is maneuver my body the way he wants. I'm honestly surprised at how easily he handles me. He's really strong, I must say.

I end up burying my face in his neck to muffle the screams that threaten to escape me and he takes this as a cue to go even faster. I'm getting a little dizzy from the constant up and down movement, which he notices. Without any warning, he gets up from the bed, with me still impaled on his cock, then walks to the wall and presses me against it. He doesn't waste a second before going back to destroying my cunt.

I won't be able to walk tomorrow, that's for sure.

"Don't even think about getting away, little Fox," Wolf grunts quietly, his moves getting rougher and quicker. He's close.

And so am I. "I won't be able to use my legs because of you," I bite onto his shoulder. "So, how can I run away?"

"That's what I wanted to hear," he gives me a gorgeous smile before kissing me again, this time with much more gentleness. It feels almost... affectionate.

I respond to his gesture by wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him back with just as much tenderness. While our tongues are entwined with each other, we chase our release. It's not long before my cunt is flooded with Wolf's thick cum, and if it weren't for him holding me in his strong arms, I would've fallen to the floor like a rag doll.

I've never had an orgasm that good.

However, now that the sexual tension is gone, I'm starting to regret what's happened.

Wolf doesn't seem to share my concerns and unceremoniously takes me to my bathroom before he turns on the shower. Since we're both naked, he doesn't need to take off anything more, and instead focuses on holding me up while the water washes off the sweat and cum covering us both.

While Wolf is completely unperturbed by his nakedness, I feel so embarrassed that I want to find a hole and hide inside it for the rest of my life. It's one thing to fuck someone on a whim and have his eyes on you when he's overtaken by arousal, and another to have him wash me after sex. It's mor mortifying than I expected. Usually, I was left alone to deal with the aftermath of my sexual endeavors, so it was less awkward, but for some reason, Wolf didn't leave as soon as we were done.

In fact, he takes care of me so attentively it makes me blush. After a while in the shower, I can hardly stand straight, so Wolf gently dries me off with a towel, wrapping another one around his hips, then carries me to my bed. He lays me down carefully, covers me with the duvet and tells me to sleep well.

I'm so tired I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I don't even know if Wolf leaves or stays with me.

The answer to that comes the next morning when I wake up in an empty bed. He left.

He fucked me and left. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. After the way he cared for me yesterday, I half-expected him to stay with me. He didn't.

I was just another one of his conquests.

And I don't like it.

At least the sex was good. Though, it won't happen again.

It was a spontaneous one-night stand that means absolutely nothing.

With that thought, I go back to my normal routine. Or at least, I try to, because the soreness between my legs and the feeling of Wolf's cum still dripping out of my pussy make it difficult to stop thinking about what happened between us.

And even Ms. Evans notices how distracted I am. While she makes me breakfast, saying it's an apology for falling asleep yesterday, she talks about the weird man she saw lurking around the house. She says that he's been there since early morning, but what annoys her is not the fact that he's here. It's the fact that he's smoking. For someone who regularly smokes a pipe while she relaxes on the front porch, she sure doesn't like regular cigarettes. I find it funny.

But still, the thought that there's a man watching the house is disturbing. So, being the nosy cop that I am, I try to see who it is. Much to my relief, it's one of the bikers. I guess he's been sent to keep an eye on me, since the club still doesn't trust me enough to leave me alone.

"You look disappointed, darling," Ms. Evans comments when I sigh quietly. "He's not the one you're waiting for?"

"I'm not waiting for anyone, Ms. Evans," I retort defensively. And I sure as hell am not waiting for Wolf. He ditched me, so his intention is clear. What happened yesterday means nothing to him.

"Sure, you're not, honey. I may be old, but I'm not blind," Ms. Evans smiles teasingly. "Don't worry. If he cares, he'll come."

"That's the thing, though," I turn to her with a bitter smile. "He doesn't care."