𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

FLASHY SHADOWPEACH

╭────╯🎵╰────╮Prologue Monkeys!╰────╮🎵╭────╯

╭────╯🎵╰────╮
Prologue
Monkeys!
╰────╮🎵╭────╯

❝Things are going to get real flashy!❞

EVERYTHING AROUND YOU was red as flames engulfed the destroyed town. Your body was in pain and every muscle was like it was stabbed ten times, the poison was draining you. You used the little bit of energy to lift yourself up. It was hard yes, but you still managed to stand up.

Everything was burning and collapsing yet that wasn't your main concern. You had to look for them, you had to find your three husbands and fast. Your body was begging you to rest and you didn't respond to its pleading, you had to ensure your husbands' safety. "Hinatsuru! Makio! Suma! Where are you, my boys! It's over!" You screamed out their names as you slowly walked around. You kept on calling them, hoping that they would reply. However, only your voice echoed in the abandoned district.

Just then, your eyes landed on a familiar yellow and black hair, this was Makio and he was stuck under the rubble! You pushed your feet to run to him, gasping violently as you almost fell down. Upon reaching there, you put your hands on his head, "Makio, are you okay? Do you hear me?" You called out to him, shaking him slightly. It was then you realized that you can't hear his heartbeats. You shook your head in denial as tears appeared in your fuchsia eyes.

"No no no no no! NO!"

You proceeded to remove the rubble from him, trying to be faster yet your body was pretty weak at the moment. It was then that you let a gasp upon seeing both Suma and Hinatsuru with him, none of them were breathing. A sob left your mouth as tears freely ran down your cheeks. You failed to protect them... it was all your fault. You sat there, mourning over the loss of your three precious husbands that you loved so dearly.

"I'm so sorry, it's all my fault."

You cried as you bowed your head down. You will never see them again.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Since that day and after defeating the demon lord, you dedicate your life to protect the innocent. Apparently, there was another type of demons that weren't like the one you used to fight. Right now, you were training the hardest, boosting your stamina and physical strength. You were using your swords to cut through rocks and boulders, a type of training you needed right now.

However, you didn't know that two certain Monkeys were watch you with astonishment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.