𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

FLASHY SHADOWPEACH

╭────╯🎵╰────╮Chapter FourteenImperfect World ╰────╮🎵╭────╯

╭────╯🎵╰────╮
Chapter Fourteen
Imperfect World
╰────╮🎵╭────╯

❝I don't approve of what's plain.❞

YOU FORCED YOUR EYES to open, being met with LBD and her minion. She had her hands behind her back, but she turned around when she saw you finally waking up.

An evil smirk tugged on her lips, "You're a tenacious one, I couldn't take over your body." Lady Bone spoke with a bit of amusement in her tone. You frowned and clenched your fists tightly, but you preferred to stay quiet instead. Lady Bone sighed and turned away from you, "For as long as time itself, I've had this recurring dream. At first, its meaning was unclear. Now, I know it was a premonition. The very moment I finally achieved my ambition: to perfect this imperfect world. The Samadhi Fire is the final piece of the game: A tool destiny has gifted me to complete my work." She explained her story to you.

You scoffed in anger, "With or without that fire, you will be defeated eventually." You proclaimed with a serious tone. Lady Bone laughed at your statement, "Oh really now? Said the one who couldn't protect her late husbands." She said with a provoking tone. You growled and tugged on the chains again, "Don't you dare mention them on your tongue!" You exclaimed as frustration took over you. The dark-haired female chuckled in amusement, "Let's be clear now, you failed to protect them... or avenge them. I'm sure they think you're a disappointment. You will face the same event again after I deal with Sun Wukong and Macaque. The Samadhi Fire will be the perfect tool for that." She stated as a matter of fact. This only fueled your anger more. You wanted so desperately to free yourself and jump on her.

"Allow me to retrieve it for you, my Lady." The man with Lady Bone spoke up.

"No need. Fate will deliver it in time."

Just then, Wukong landed down, wearing his battle armor. He didn't look like he was going to mess around this time, "Wukong..." You mumbled, feeling both worried and relieved. Monkey King looked at you with assurance for a moment before looking back at LBD. She still had that same grin on her face, "Ah, your timing couldn't be more perfect, Sun Wukong. It appears your quest to use the power of the Samadhi Fire to destroy me hasn't gone quite according to plan. Why else would you show up unarmed with no friends for backup? Are you perhaps here to rescue the love of your life?" Lady Bone taunted in mockery.

Wukong snarled and glared at her, "I didn't need the Samadhi Fire to put you away last time. Figured I could make do without it." He declared firmly.