𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

FLASHY SHADOWPEACH

╭────╯🎵╰────╮
Chapter Seven
Decision Gone Wrong
╰────╮🎵╭────╯

❝Things are going to get real flashy.❞

YOU GRITTED YOUR TEETH in anger upon seeing Macaque slowly approaching you. You were still hesitant to fight him, he is your husband and you had to protect him not fight him.

Macaque continued to send blasts to the dronecopter as he laughed. You, Wukong, and Mk did your best to dodge them. With one final chuckle, Macaque disappeared into the smoke, "What are you doing, Macaque?" You thought as you kept looking around for your dark furred Monkey. Just then, he started to speak, "Hoo hoo, looking a little banged up there, Monkey King. The kid too. Looks like our old friend, the Lady Bone Demon, really did a number on you guys." There was a hint of mockery in his voice. You could hear his voice coming from behind you and you turned around, both Wukong and Mk looked at the same direction. Wukong smirked mischievously, "So what? You're her puppet now? I mean, makes sense. You did always have a side-kick kinda vibe." He said with mockery.

"Wukong!"

"What? Y/N, you know I'm saying the truth." Monkey King retorted as he crossed his arms. Your ears twitched, hearing a faint sound slowly increasing. Your eyes widened when you realized what it was, "Get down!" You exclaimed loudly, both Mk and Wukong tucked down just in time before Macaque would hit them with his jet. He then jumped off his jet and dashed toward Wukong. You quickly pushed him out of the way, holding Macaque back.

You two rolled on the ground before Macaque pinned you down. You forced a smile and held his fists in your hands, "H-Hey there, glad to see you alright." You struggled to speak as you tried to hold him back. Macaque frowned and let out a growl, "What are you doing, Y/N? This has nothing to do with you." He stated angrily.

"I promised to protect you and I won't break it, I won't let that woman take you away."

Macaque snarled in frustration, he didn't want you to get into this mess. This wasn't your problem to solve, it was his and Wukong's. He didn't want to hurt you and tried his best to keep his word of not fighting with Wukong. Macaque didn't want the Lady Bone Demon to get to you. He snapped out of his thoughts when Mk suddenly leaped at him with a pipe in his hand. Macaque quickly kicked you away, but not too harshly before he got a hold of Mk by his collar.

"Kid!" Wukong said as he was about to go rescue Mk, but the shadow clones Macaque summoned held him down on the ground. Your husband smirked in victory, "The two of you are such a mess. I can't imagine why the Bone Demon wants me to bring you back. Look at you, you're all used up." Upon hearing what he had said, you scoffed while your jaw tightened. Macaque was about to slam Mk down, but a green blast forced him to let go of the boy. Mei continued to send blasts, making both Wukong and Macaque dodge them.

"You want to get to my monkeys, you gotta go through me first!" Mei said with confidence.

"That was flamboyant! You're on your way to be flashy, girl!" You complimented her with a thumb up, making Mei's eyes sparkle.

"Really? Thanks!"

Eventually, both Monkey King and Mk went behind Mei while Macaque landed on the railing of the ship and you stood a few feet away from your friends. Macaque chuckled as he walked on the railing, "Ah, you must be the Dragon Girl I've heard so little about. Little girl, you can shoot me all you want. It won't do you any good." He said as he jumped down and slowly approached the three of them. Mk then moved to stand in front of Mei with the pipe still in his hand, "Maybe not. But hey, you want to make an omelet, sometimes you gotta break a few engines." He said confidently, earning him stares of confusion from you, Mei, Wukong, and even Macaque.

"Uh, what?"

"Kid, that was unflamboyant and irrelevant at all."

Mk was totally embarrassed by what he had said, "I-I don't know. I thought it was cool and flashy. Just-... Whatever!" He threw the pipe at Macaque who dodged it easily. Macaque smirked in mockery, "Whoa, didn't see that one coming." As he said that, the pipe had hit the engine and it exploded. You mentally facepalmed at Mk's action, "Seriously! What kind of unflashy action was that? You will kill us all!" You yelled with an irk mark on your head, making Mk comically shrink in size.

Macaque tripped and fell off the dronecopter, "Liu'er!" You called him, but it was too late already. You looked for Nijimaru and saw him flying right above you, "Nijimaru, after him!" You ordered and your crow screeched before following Macaque. The drone leaned to the left which made everyone slide, you quickly grabbed your swords and stabbed it into the drone before you could fall down, grabbing Wukong with you. Mei followed you and did the same, holding Mk's hand.

"Kid, why did you-..." Wukong started, but was cut off by Mk.

"Uh, well yeah, I-I was trying to do you in the omelet story. Do the weird, impulsive Monkey King thing and escape the bad guy?"

Mk tried to give his reason for doing this. Wukong sighed and scratched his head, "Well, I mean, Ne Zha ain't really a bad guy, but... did you forget about the part where I got really hurt?" As he said that, he could feel your glare at the back of his head. He looked up and sweatdropped when he saw the dangerous look you have, "We are going to talk about what you had done to Nezha once this mess is over, husband of mine." You spat with frustration. Wukong gulped, feeling the colors leave his figure, "Oh boy..."

Another explosion happened and the dronecopter was quickly going to the ocean after it broke from the storm. You just thought about Macaque, you hoped that he would be alright and not hurt. The dronecopter eventually hit the watch, sinking deep into the ocean.