My Hero Academia

Common anime. Make your own scenario.

Name: Madison Rose
Nicknames: Rose, Maddy or Mad
Date of birth: 4/8
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Species: Human
Blood type: O positive
Sexuality: Bisexual
Quirk: Goat
Quirk Summary: She has goat horns, goat ears, goat tail, and legs similar to a goat from the thigh downwards. This means her feet are hooves.
Quirk Drawbacks: She can't really sneak around on hard floors because of her hooves and she has to be careful with her horns
Classroom: 1-A if it's okay, if not, 1-B
Personality: Shy when you first meet her but the more she gets to know you, the more she hangs out and opens up to you. She gets scared easily. She's normally protective of people she cares about, and she sometimes goes too deep into thought or detail about something.
Height: 5'0
Weight: 120 pounds
Skills: She can use a sword really well, she can keep track of who everyone in her class is pretty easily, and she's really organized.
Birth Place: Kagoshima
Looks: Long light brown hair, bluish green eyes, pale skin, and a thin structure.
Background: She came from a middle class family that could take care of itself until her father left the picture, leaving her and her mother alone. They could still support themselves, just had to do a bit more than before to get by, her father left because of the death of her older sister, who died by being hit while crossing the road. She always wanted to be a hero with no main person that she looked up to, it just seemed cool and once she got into middle school and tried out for the Hero Academy she figured she wouldn't get in for hero courses so she signed up for general studies just in case.
Friends: Lida, Todoroki, Uraraka, Midoriya, and she sees Bakugou as a friend but doesn't know if he sees her as friend.
Enemies: Any villains, she doesn't see any heroes as enemies
Family: Her mother Amanda Rose
Rivals: She gets kind of annoyed by Aoyama who sees her as a rival to him.
Crush: Bakugou
Backup Crush: Midoriya
Why they want to be a hero/villain: Partly because it was a childhood dream, but now mainly because she's liked helping people whenever she can and it has a stable income to live off of and to help her mother.
Hero or Villain: Hero