Youtuber rp

Ask me if I know the youtuber. If I do yay, if not don't get mad.

Full name: Madison Rose
Channel name: LoneGameMelody
Nicknames: Melody or Maddy
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Zodiac sign: Aries(going by the original 12 Zodiac signs not the version with 13)
Birthday: April 8th
Age: 20
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'0
Weight: 120 Lb
Personality: she's shy when you first meet her but the more you get to know her, the more open she gets. She's generally a kind person and likes exploring new things from new games or new countries. She is kind of introverted and nervous though when out in public.
Flaws: She gets easily spooked and because of that sometimes gets in a bad mood when people pick on her for it by spooking her, she often overworks herself without realizing, and she has a bad habit of putting others before herself too much.
Looks: She has kind of short light brown hair, black wire framed glasses, bluish green eyes, and pale skin.
Outfits: She likes flannels so usually a flannel of any color with some sort of under shirt. Along with that she wears blue or black jeans and red sneakers.
Channel content: minecraft gameplay, sometimes vlogs, horror game let's plays and general let's plays sometimes.
Sub count: 139k
Family: She doesn't really have anyone she considers family since her parents adopted her just for her to do house work for them. She has a 3rd cousin names Brayden that she talks to once in a while though.
Love interest options: Markiplier, Wilbur Soot, Grian, and 8-BitRyan
Likes: Video games in general, even horror games, tea, sometimes coffee, reading about Japanese culture, visiting Japan if she can, and planning out small events.
Dislikes: Large gatherings, loud noises like screaming/yelling(She puts up with it the best she can), and holding too much power over certain things.
Quotes: "I dare very much thank you!"
"Very poor aim, not that I mind."
"And I faceplanted with the extra help of my elytra."
Theme song: Ikanaide English cover by JubyPhonic
Extra: She can speak a small bit of Japanese, tends to do a lot of building in minecraft, and does her own editing even if it's tiring, she enjoys it.