Black Butler

I just started season 2 and am slowly watching it still.

Name: Alice Rose
Nickname: Ally
Age: Unknown
Height: 5 foot tall
Appearance: She has short light brown hair, black wire framed glasses, bluish green eyes. She also has pale skin and is fairly thin.
Personality: She’s careless when not around people that she directly knows, and quick to rage while away, but as soon as she’s around others she tries her best to remain bubbly and happy. Generally she does good at staying happy since unless they’re fighting something there isn’t really anything to stop her from being happy around them.
Flaws: She gets distracted easily, lacks social skills, and still sometimes has trouble killing people despite being a reaper.
Hobbies: Playing piano, reading, and traveling around England, sometimes going further if needed for her job.
Friends: The Undertaker, Ciel and his crew, and she tolerates Griell.
Enemies: Angels and whoever threatens her, that’s about it.(Haven’t seen all seasons so this may extend later)
Social Status: Low status Reaper
Relationship Status: Usually single
Crush: Either Sebastien or the Undertaker
Family: None
Backstory: She originally lived as a human who would try to help gather evidence to solve murders. From where women weren’t normally able to get jobs and were seen as just housewives she eventually gave up. Eventually she met Griell and he followed her around until she died. Instead of her soul being sent to heaven or hell, she appeared in the realm that the library for life tapes were kept. She walked into the building only to get a minor introduction and to be sent to England to claim souls. (Sorry if it sucks or isn’t accurate.)
Extra: Alice keeps a traditional scythe and generally wears s white or dark blue button up with suspenders, dress pants, and men’s dress shoes.