Chapter 9

Everyone is rushing around the Weasley House after all the kids came back for the summer holidays "Ginny! Can you please stop talking about Looney Lovegood we get it you have a crush" Ginny goes red in the face "SHUT UP RON" Slapping noises are heard throughout the house "OW WHAT THE HELL GIN" Ron dodges the rest of the hits coming his way "GINNY DONT HIT YOUR BROTHER" Mumma bear Wesley aka Molly shouts from the kitchen while cooking food for her big but loveable family. Mr Wesley sighs "I miss the quiet" causing Molly to laugh slightly.

Now upstairs is where the magic and entertainment are happening. Ginny is trying to kick down Ron's door trying to get in his room probably to murder him while Ron is climbing out of his window ready to leave home and start a new life. Percy is reading in his room dreading being there and having to put up with all his younger siblings constantly for a whole summer. Now the twins Fred and George are doing some interesting things. Making new prank products for their illegal school business they've had since their third year with Lee their best friend. While George is concentrating on the business, Fred Is lounging on his bed with a book called 'Our Baby's Punishments' "Can't wait to see Harrykins in two weeks George" Fred looks up and smirks after writing down another punishment "Won't be long now Forge" George has put away all the new pranks so their mum can't take them away. "He was so gorgeous walking off the train earlier" Fred starts to daydream "He's gonna look more gorgeous when he's naked in our bed" George gets up and hides their book of punishments under his pillow "I can't wait Gred" they both smirk to each other "DINNER" everyone rushes down the stairs to the kitchen to stuff there bellies. "So in two weeks we are going to see Harry so be on your best behaviour. All of you!" Molly looks at the twins and they smile innocently back. Everyone laughs and begins to eat the delicious food.

Hey, how is everyone? I'm kind of rushed this a bit and I'm not as happy

Hey, how is everyone? I'm kind of rushed this a bit and I'm not as happy. Anyway, I was wondering what you would like to see in the upcoming chapter. Just leave a comment, please. Have a nice day and night and I hope you enjoy