Part 2

Part 2:

Y/n travels down to London by train by herself. And meets the others there staying in a posh hotel near Diagon alley.

Outside the hotel.

Y/n: spots Matheo waiting outside the hotel and gets out her taxi running up to hug him nearly knocking him over.

M: 'Woahhhh Y/n!!'

Y/n: 'I've missed you so much!' you say looking up into his sparkling eyes.

M: 'Come on let's get your bags out the taxi then we can talk properly before the driver makes off with your stuff.'

Just as they are moving to the side of the path towards a low brick wall The Malfoy's car pulled up in front of the five-star hotel. Inside the car was Draco, his parents and pansy. The driver unloaded all the luggage out and gave it to a hall boy who placed it on a trolley and moved it into the hotel. Where it would be delivered to the Malfoy's rooms.

The Malfoys had been staying in the hotel for years now so were familiar with the layout, staff, and way of doing things.

N: 'shall we go inside then and find our rooms?'

D: 'Yer I hope we get a good view from the room.'

'You have rooms 97 and 98 Mr Malfoy through those door' said the woman at the reception desk pointing at a set of detailed double doors. 'Then you go up the stairs at the end of the corridor.'

L: 'Thank you.'

'Your luggage has already been delivered and here are your keys. Dinner will be at 6, tonight's a pizza night you get to make you own pizza.' She said handing him two sets of keys.

Y/n: 'Pizza, I haven't had that in ages I can't wait.' As the group made their way down the corridor

M : 'I can tell, your practically drooling'

Y/n: 'Shut up.' she said pushing him nearly knocking him over.

Matheo just picked her up spinning her round and put Y/n on his shoulders.

M: 'Still got it he said'.

Y/n: 'still got it indeed.'

Outside the rooms

L: 'Theres two rooms, one has a double bed and two singles the other two singles. So, Draco and Mattheo you can have the singles in the first room me and N will have the double and Y/n and Pansy can have the two singles in the other room.'

Y/n: 'Lets go!!'

Inside yours and Pansy's room

Y/n: 'Which bed do you want left or right.'

P:'Left!'

Y/n: 'Ahh I can't wait to get back to school. Back to our world. The world of magic!' dropping onto her bed

P: 'Same. Let's get changed.'

Y/n is wearing a pair of olive green comfortable joggers with a small, slightly darker, green top, a jumper tied around her shoulders and her hair in a claw clip.

Pansy a comfortable white tracksuit with green and white trainers, her hair is in a ponytail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this far!

You have no idea how much the support means to me!

See you next time! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------