Part 10

Part 10:

Later whilst everyone, except for Draco who was still in the hospital wing, were in the great hall for dinner.

P: 'You think he'll be, ok?'

Y/n: 'Course he will.'

M: 'He'll probably stretch it out though just to get people to do things for him and so on.' He said just loud enough for Y/n to hear.

After all their afternoon classes they were back in the common room and Draco still wasn't there.

P: 'I'm just going to go get changed and then visit Drake in the hospital wing.'

Y/N: 'I'll go to. What about you M?'

M: 'I might as well.'

Y/n: 'We'll meet you down here in 10.' You called after him and he did a thumbs up to show he understood.

After meeting back up with Mattheo you make your way along to the hospital wing. And ask madame pomfery which bed is Draco's.

P: 'Excuse me.' Said pansy asking to the school nurse. 'I'm looking for Draco Malfoy.'

Mp: 'Relation to the patient.'

P: 'I'm his girlfriend'

Mp: 'And you?' she said looking at Y/n and Mattheo.

Y/n: 'We are good friends of him miss.'

M: 'Very good friends. Known him all his life we have. Always stuck by his side.'

Mp: 'Alright then. He's in the second bed from the end on the right. And I'm warning you I want no funny business.'

Y/n: 'We'd never do anything of the sort.'

The nurse gave then a suspicious look as they walked past to the bed where Draco was lying with his eyes closed.

P: 'Draco?'

D: 'Pansy is that you?' he said slowly opening his eyes

P: 'Yes Draco it is. Are you alright?' she said sitting on the edge of the bed.

D: 'Almost died I did. Saw my life flash before my eyes.'

Y/n: 'That mustn't have been very interesting.' She said under her breathe to Mattheo who laughed.

D: 'What's so funny?'

M: 'Nothing. How long do you recon you'll have to stay here?'

D: 'Well with the amount of pain I'm in might be a few days at the least.'

P: 'I'll visit you every day whenever I can to keep you company.'

D: 'Thank you so much for that babe.'

Y/n: 'We can bring you all the class and homework for you as well.' She said with a laugh.

D: 'There would be no point I can't write with my arm in this state.'

M: 'If you say so. But if you miss the work Granger might get even further ahead of you.' He said shrugging.

P: 'I'll read all the work out for you. Don't worry.'

D: 'Thank you so much. You're a star.'

Madam Pomfery: 'Visiting times over out you get!' she said pulling the curtain open and ushering the three out.

P: 'I'll visit you tomorrow.' She said kissing him on the forehead.

D: 'I'm looking forward to it.' He said smiling.

Y/n and M wave him goodbye. Then all three of then make their way back to the common room. 

P: 'I'm going to go straight to bed. It's already 10 o'clock.'

Y/n: 'Same. See you tomorrow, M.'

M: 'Night.' He said smiling.

Back up in the girl's room.

Y/n: 'It's nice having a room all to ourselves.'

P: 'We've only got one because you scared off all the other girls.'

Y/n: 'That was too easy. They ran before I'd even real gotten started.'

P: 'Probably a good thing they did. Good night.'

Y/n: 'Night.' 

'