Chapter 4: death to the son!!!

Meanwhile at bills house bills son said to his dad " dad I'm going to make dinner because you need to eat something." so then James when put to the kitchen to start the dinner while he was starting dinners James dad was just siting there watching his .T.V. he had not said anything since Jess died in the lake.

When James got out some fish go dinner and then he over to the synch to wash them but then Al of a sudden after the had been filed up the tap termed back on and the water came out black and when that happen James put his head up and looked at the synch and try to tenured the tap off but it would not tenure off but then it stooped suddenly and then James put his hand down the synch to try and unplug the synch but is would no unplug and then he said " dad can you come and help my unplug the synch coz it stuck." But he got now answer form him so then James pot his hand in the black water to try and unblock the synch.

As James was trying to suddenly something grabbed his hand and James quickly pulled his hand out and said " what the hell was that" and then he pot his hand back in the water to try again but then something grabbed his hand again and pulled his face in the water of the synch and a couple of seconds later James was dead in synch!!!!

And then minutes later his dad walked in and saw his son dead in the synch and he dropped his glass on the floor and ran to the phone and rang the police.