Pain, Pride and Profanity

O God Eternal, I am insolent, my Lord, I have sinned.

My own impiety has dragged me out to be a laughing stock, I am humiliated before you. My godlessness has doomed me, my desecration has condemned me.

Lather my enemies' tongues with curses, those who seek to destroy me -- arm them with heavy metal and arsenal. Become my destruction, cast me out to the Pit of gnashing teeth and weeping souls.

But in the name of Love Graceful, save my beloved.
He is beautiful, O Celestial Majesty, brighter than ten thousand suns. Threads of gold for hair and the sky in his eyes, my god, forsake him not.

Protect him, give him peace, peace that I so clearly don't deserve. You have forsaken me, you have watched me weep until I could not speak from wailing all night long.

Let me bear my sins, let me carry my transgressions like vases of water on my head. Notwithstanding I, in good conscience, cannot bear the thought of my flame being trampled out by the raindrops of this life -- let me suffer in his place.

You owe me nothing, I am only a revolting attendant in your presence, I am nothing but a speck of existence to you. I cannot even beg before you, I am weak.

Despite all this lo, O God Ethereal lo, O Heaven. In the name of Love Graceful, preserve my darling.
He is all that I have and all that I am.