chapter one

Imani pov: It was now 3pm and me and my dad just got  to our new apartment in harlem

Imani pov: It was now 3pm and me and my dad just got  to our new apartment in harlem.We started to unload the stuff and put it in the apartment. I decided to walk to the deli since it was only a block down.I saw someone running around with some people in a group.One of them approached me tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around I was about to hit the person. But when I looked at him I realized it was darrian. I got happy I jumped in his arms and hugged him.Then we walked in the deli.He asked why did I move back down here.I started to tell him but I got sad thinking about it.He noticed and said it's OK if u don't want to talk about rn .He payed for my snacks and walked me back to my apartment. We got there and asked if he wanted to come in.He said yes we came in and sat down.Then my dad came down and saw darrian he waved and went back upstairs. I asked darrian how he was doing. Darrian said " ion go by darrian anymore I go by ddot since I'm a rapper. I said that's good that your a rapper. A hour later he said he had to go back home and I walked him out.Even tho he only lived 2 blocks down.I went back inside and took a shower and went to bed.

I went back inside and took a shower and went to bed

Ddot's pov:I had just got home from seeing imani. I was glad to see her back in harlem.I had saw her at the deli and decided to approach her.She had turned around and she had almost hit me but then she saw who I was and hugged me.I payed for her snacks then we went to her place to catch up after  I had left.I was laying down rolling up.I was thinking about why she had got sad when I asked her why she moved back down here.I told we don't have to talk about rn.I got a call from this girl named london.She asked if she could over and talk me I said sure.I was thinking about breaking up with her.Then I heard a knock at the door.I opened it and saw her she came in and sat on the couch. We sat in silence for a few minutes I decided to break the silence. I said London I love you but I don't think we should date anymore. I think we're very toxic and it's not good.She looked up and said that she agreed too.She had admitted she cheated on me.I looked at her and told her to get out.She looked at me and tried to apologize but I just got up and yelled get TF OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW.She got up and left. 

Alr guys this is chapter one the drama has begun let me know how u like it. 

  QUAYLA OUT THIS BITCH.
❤️