chapter 3

Ddot pov:I had kissed

imani on the cheek before leaving to go to the stu.While I was driving I was thinking about imani.I was thinking about how she made feel.Then I made it the stu I dapped up everyone.I was scrolling on instagram and text popped up.It was imani she asked if I could come over.I replied with a yes.I told everyone I was heading out to go see imani.Everyone had laughed I think they knew I had a crush on imani.I pulled up on her.

Imani pov : I had heard a knock on the door and I opened it and saw darrian.He came in and took his shoes off and sat on the couch.We sat in silence for a couple of minutes then I broke the silence. I had confessed my feelings for darrian.He looked up shocked and then he said he had liked me too.Then he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes.Then we hugged and watched a movie. Later on he had left and went back to his house.I sat there thinking about what me and darrian just talked about.I had feel asleep then I heard someone come in my room.I sat up quickly just to see it was darrian.I let out a breath in relief. I had layed back down as he wrapped his arms around me laying on my chest.The next morning I cooked breakfast and went to go take my shower.I had got dressed and darrian said he had surprise for me then we went to place as we walked in it looked so fancy.We sat down at table oder and ate then we went home and feel asleep watch lion king.

Quayla dis hoe see yall later oh yea tell me sum ideas for sum drama. should be a fight or something.?