chapter 2

Ddot pov: I just kicked London out

Ddot pov: I just kicked London out.I still can't believe she cheated on me .Even tho we were toxic I stayed loyal.Even when girls tried flirting with me infront of London I didn't flirt back.I just mugged them.But for some reason London wouldn't get mad at the girls she would get mad at me.I always was confused and it hurt me because she would always get mad at me instead of the girls.When I tried to tell her how I felt she would just brush me off.Thinking about I'm glad I broke up with her.I opened instagram seeing Londons post.She already had a new nigga .It hasn't even be 24 hours. Well I really don't give a fuck.She's the one who decided to cheat on me.I need to vent to some the person that I know would listen to me and give me advice. Was notti or imani.I went to notti's house.

Notti's pov: I was with Eva we were laying in the bed watching  Michael myers

Notti's pov: I was with Eva we were laying in the bed watching Michael myers.Then I heard a knock on the door.I got up to see who it was I opened the door to see ddot he was looking down.I told him to come in.
He came in and sat down on the couch. He asked me if I was busy I said no.I asked what he needed.He looked at me and said he needed some to vent to and get advice from.He asked if anyone was here I said eva was in the room.She had fell asleep. He started telling me everything. He told me how he saw imani.I was confused I thought she left and now she's back.I said I haven't seen her since we were 11.Ddot said she came back but when I asked her why she had came back she had got sad.I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I told her we don't have to talk about it rn.I said ok seeing why he said that.Ddot said after he left imani's house he went back to his and London had came over and he had broke with her.She nodded and agreed.She looked at him and admitted she had cheated on him.He got up and said get tf out my house. She tried to apologize but I just couldn't stand to look at her and he just kicked her out.He said she already had a new nigga. Notti looked at him.With his arms out Giving ddot a hug.He started to cry.Ddot said he wanted to get back with her.But she cheated on him and always got mad st him when girls tried to flirt with him.I looked at him and said you shouldn't get back with her since she broke you.I feel you had all the right to kick her out.Ddot got up and said thank you to notti for let him vent and then he left.

Imani's pov:I had just got home from going to the store to get some food and snacks for the house

Imani's pov:I had just got home from going to the store to get some food and snacks for the house.I got in the house to see my dad not there.I called him to see were he was he said he had just got a job and he had to leave she said ok and hung up.I put the stuff up and decided to watch a movie I decided on watching princess and the frog.I had got bored and decided to call darrian to see what he was doing. He answered I asked if he wanted to come over and watch a movie with me.He said yes I got excited and got some snacks and some kool-aid.I heard a knock on the door I answered it he came in and took his shoes off and gave me a hug.We sat down watching the movie. I noticed he looked sad.I asked what was wrong and he said nothing and that he was just tired.I paused the movie because I knew he was lying.I looked at him and he told me what happened.I couldn't help but feel bad I gave him hug and I feel my shirt get wet.He was crying I turnt off the movie and we just layed their.He had fell asleep and I heard his light snores. Eventually I had feel asleep. I had woke up and he was still sleep I had got up then did my hygiene stuff.I came back in the room seeing him sit there.He had gave me a kiss on the cheek

That's it QUAYLA OUT dis hoe. Oh yea the only couples are notti and eva there will be 2 more just wait bye.