Chapter 3

After the whole abandoned building incident, things weren't looking too good for Shape Bandit. He starts to question his life. He wondered why he trusted fools like The Troublemakers and why they left him alone to the hands of a security guard mouse. As he was taken into custody, he didn't look too pretty. Basically Doormouse must've pinned him down to hard that he faceplants straight into the wooden floor of the stage, which might explain the bloody nose. Some part of his mask was ripped when he, basically admitted to, tried to claw Doormouse, which his claws may have attached onto his mask by accident. His eyes were also bloodshot, like he didn't have a blink of an eye when all of this was happening. To say the least, he's already tired. By tired, he's probably tired of the Troublemakers' bs.

Thankfully, no charges were pressed against him and he was free to go

He was relieved that he hasn't faced any serious punishment. He counts this as the time the Troublemakers' idiotic ideas almost got him arrested.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He trailed back to where the lair was. As he walked in, Little Trouble was surprised to see him.
"Oh there you are! Jeez man, what in God's name happened to you?" Little Trouble asked.
".....I....I don't want to talk about it..." Shape Bandit answered.
"I...what?"
"I said I don't want to talk about it. Besides, your idiotic plan of a break-in almost got me arrested. How do you think I feel right now? Because it definitely isn't pretty."
Shape Bandit storms off outside once again. This time, to get into his own house.
Little Trouble suspected something was up with his cat buddy, as he never felt like this ever. He was...to put it in a way, speechless. He didn't know what to say. Did he do something wrong? Was he something he said? He just didn't know what happened to cause Shape Bandit to snap. It's like he's lost his mind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shape Bandit finally returns to his place and goes straight to bed, as soon as he cleans up all the blood from the nosebleed he had. He lies in bed(now changed into pajamas), still wondering why he had to get involved into the mess that happened. Why he had to be thrown under the bus. He's still completely cool with Squiddy as the 2 might still be friends, but the Troublemakers? He really doesn't know if he wants to be their friend anymore. It's like an act of betrayal. Shape Bandit already feels the urge to get revenge on them, but he doesn't know how yet. All these thoughts make him fall asleep. He hopes he could dream of a way to get revenge on those Troublemakers for the irreversible damages pulled against him.