Chapter 5

Meanwhile with Shape Bandit, he had a bit of fun with team. Like, he did not think that he might actually get through something thought out of one's mind. For once he actually added a bit of a good spirit in his mind.
"Well, that wasn't revenge but thanks to you I good a bit of good spirit in me." Shape Bandit says, feeling cheerful, "Well it's starting to get late so I think it's best to me to-"
Before Shape Bandit could finish his sentence, he feels something vibrate. It was his phone, which he forgot he had in his pocket.
"Oh, uh...excuse me for just a moment..."
Shape Bandit tries to locate the source of what triggered his phone to vibrate, of course it was the text messages. Little Trouble appeared to be texting him. Of course he didn't know what he wanted so he tried to reply back to him.
--------------------------------------------
LT: Dude where are you? It's starting to get late, what are you even doing right now?

SB: Why do you think it matters about what I'm doing? Shouldn't you mind or own business?

LT: Look, I just need to know if you're ok. I don't want the topic of last night to spark up again

SB: Well, that stupid scheme almost got me in trouble with the law.
SB: The whole thing just makes me doubt our friendship at this point.

LT: What exactly are you trying to say?

SB: Uh...
SB: Brb

---------------------------------------------------------------
Shape Bandit was just....starting to feel off. He didn't know what to do at this point. He looks back to see if the team was still back to where they were but they weren't there. Instead they were in close contact with him. And from all the text messages, Bot finally has what it takes for the plan to work.
"Ok, now I think it's time the plan goes into action."
"Uh...yeah before that, can you guys move back a bit? I'll be with you guys in a sec." Shape Bandit says while getting everything prepared.
This was weird, did Bot know this was going to happen? Shape Bandit clears his mind as he goes right to the camera app.

--------------

"Well, this is strange. Asking where he is only led him to blame ME on the entire thing. I only put him into the arms of that mouse just so I wouldn't have to be handcuffed!" Little Trouble said slightly annoyed. Shape Bandit really doubting the entire ordeal kind of sets him off a bit.

"I'm sure it's nothing too bad," Big Trouble says trying to calm Little Trouble down, "I don't he wouldn't be in too much of a mess. Besides, what's the worse that could happen?"

As soon as he said that, Little Trouble's phone vibrates. "Oh, that must be him. He FINALLY had the time respond." Little Trouble says still with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

Opening up to the recent texts, Little Trouble saw something that made him freeze on his tracks. He had pure shock on his face. "How...how COULD HE?!"

"Uh... something the matter?" Big Trouble asks, wanting to know why his partner in causing trouble was in pure shock.

"Why don't you just look for yourself. You're gonna see some oddly familiar faces in here, maybe now you'll see what's going on." Little Trouble said, handing the phone over to Big Trouble, just so he could get a glimpse of what he saw.

_____________________

Author's Note: Hey uh.... I'm back, sorry for the huge delay in new updates. I originally started this chapter back in June but didn't finish it until now. Jsyk, I'll try to find the time in making new chapters to this, even if that includes drawing new images for the story lol. Again, sorry for the delay.