Chapter 2

Harrys POV

I carried Steph up to my room and put her on my lap. She flinched but soon recovered.

"Steph baby I need to talk to you"

She immediately got scared and started to cry

"No baby I am not going to do anything to you, just look at me. Do you like doctors?"

"No I don't like them at all", she replied

"Baby, me and the other boys are one for a side job. But don't be scared of us, you know we won't hurt you" I told her

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE", she screamed.

I knew this would happen so I sang Little Things in her ear softly and in matter of minutes she was calm but was still hitting my chest.

"Shhhhh baby shhhhhh"

Steph POV

Oh my god. Harry is a doctor, he still hasn't seen my scars and if he gives me an exam then I will be caught and he will know I cut. So I decide to act like it doesn't bother me for right now.

"I am fine Harry"

"K good because you need an exam so lets go" he replied.

"Wait WHAT NO. THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING THERE SO BYE-BYE"

Harrys POV

I knew Steph was lying but she needed this right now

"Babe we don't have to do this right now, I am setting an appointment for next week k? Just get some sleep for right now. I love you"

" I love you too Harry" she replied but then tears started falling down her face.

"Baby girl whats wrong? whats making you so upset?" I asked her.

"I am just so sorry that I didn't tell you earlier and it's all m fault that you are so worried right now and that in reality you just hate me" she said

My heart shattered in many pieces, how could she even think of that? Tears brimmed in my ears as I tried my best to swallow them

"Baby I will always love you no matter what ok? I LOVE LOVE you and nothing can change that. And I would never ever hate you" I told her.

I picked her up and went to the rocking chair and rocked her to sleep. I went downstairs. The boys started asking me questions and I told them she was sleeping.

Authors Note:

Can you guys please give me some feedback and some ideas for the next chapter. Thanks!! I will update soon!!!