Chapter 8

Harry's POV

It's been a week since the accident and I keep getting these anonymous texts that I know are by my father. I never reply to him as he could track me down. I left my phone on the table and went upstairs to the bathroom.

Steph POV

I can tell that Harry is hiding something from me because of his facial expressions so today I thought that I would check his texts. I knew his pass code, it was pretty easy.

Harry POV

I heard a crash and a phone drop. I quickly ran to where she was and knew what happened since my phone was on the floor. Uh oh, she read the texts.

"Harry, help me. I kn-now I am goi- going to die", she was sobbing hysterically.

I just hugged her and kept holding her.

"Shhhhhhh, baby we will help you k?"

She kept crying and screaming. All the lads came in and saw what was happening. We all just gave each other a nod and went into doctor mode because she was hyperventilating. We all had medical supplies at home but we didn't freak her out again so I took her in my arms and cradled her like a baby. But nothing worked. Zayn whispered something to Louis and he disappeared. After 2 min he came in with a glass of orange juice. I gave them a weird look.

"Sweetie can you just please drink this?", Louis asked Steph. She just nodded and drank it. Her eyes started drooping and she couldn't keep her self awake. Then, I understood what Louis did, he put bendrayl in the juice to calm her down.

"Baby, you are fine, just go to sleep shhh", I told her

She stopped fighting and went to sleep. I wonder what we are going to do with her because she freaks out easily and there is a gang and her father chasing after us.