meeting vane lakes

I open my eyes and found my self looking at the vane lakes the most popular guy in school and the bad boy of the school. I didnt know what to do I just lept staring at him he was so gorgeous with his long but not to long black hair that reminded me of the night sky. It looked so soft and smooth I had to keep myself from reaching out and run my fingers through it and his green eyes that look like a medow in the spring so vibrant forest green. I have always loved the forest and his musles made every girl in the school drool cause come h=on who wouldn't his like sex on legs i mean the god had taken there time on him. when i looked up i saw him smile and i felt my face heat up, oh no he caught me checking him out and he has duch beautiful teeth their like pearls ok i have got to get my head straight i thought to myself.

"Umm would care to get the fuck off me your heaver then a whale?"

He looks at me weirdly and said "Ok I dont know who got your panties in a bunch but I dont think you need to take it out on me.but anyways while im down here" He paused and move to my ear and all I felt was his breath on my neck and close to my ear I couldnt breath I gasp out and I felt my body heat up to it and his lips touching my ear and then he whispered" Even thought you were feisty and I like that and your ever cute when u blush I would advise you to watch were the hell your going next time u want to yell at someone"

He move closer to and it took all of me and biting my lip to keep from moaning out at how good hes lips felt near my ear. I put my hands in between us and pushed him off me and he looked ever surpise I did that and didnt melt in his arms like any other girl would have in my postion." Look I dont know what the hell your talking about but I didnt run into you, you ran into me so it the other way around, and by the way I think you should zip and butten up your pants. " He looks down and looks at me walking away from him waving over my shoulder.