i think she is my mate

Vane pov

I smell this beautiful mouth watering scent that smells like coconut and shea butter mixed. I cant help it cuz the scent is going straight to my groin.

I breathe in more, i decided to see who owns this scent so i push up on my elbows and the first thing i see are these deep sea blue eyes that i could get lost forever in.

Then i went and looked at her cute little nose that was straight ,then to her nice plum lips that i could kiss, lick, and bite all day long. I saw that her lips were moving but i couldn't say anything i was still in her spell.

And that was when i knew that i want this girl.  And knew she was my mate. Her smell is so sweet and mouthwatering. oh look shes looking at me. i smile at her. then i heard her voice it was soft and it was like melting chocolate. after all that  happened i was mad but at the same time i was happy to see her again. i walked into class saw her in the back and sat down and asked her why she couldn't just apologize for running into me. she just rolls her eyes at me and start to say something  but when lily the school slut comes over and try to get with me. she OK but i don't go for girls like her, she is like a walking diseases. but i don't take my eyes off of aria she is so god damn beautiful then any woman i have seen. when lily heard me say that i rather hang with aria pissed me off to no end. but before i could say anything aria said the best thing in the world.

" Um excuse me but I don't think um Vane here want to hang out with someone as fake and as slutty as you. so why don't u go back to that little shit hole u call Ur home and crawl back in it. OK? bye." and when I saw lily's face it was priceless and when Aria grabbed my hand it was the softest thing I have ever felt. It was like warm cream. But that warmth life when she let go of my hand. It felt empty and it was tempting to not grab it and bring her to me. We decided to go to the mall for the rest of the class and come back by lunch.

~time skip~

 so we finally at the mall now and i want to get to know her so bad but i don't know how. " so.... um you want to get to know each other?" she looking at me like are you serious. " umm sure. what would you like to know?" so we started asking the simple question from favor color to animal and stuff like that. its been about 2 hours since we left school and were having so much fun. well i think so i just hope she is to cuz god she has a laugh of the angels.

i could hear that all day i love it i love everything about her. the way she wrinkle her nose when she things something is nasty or when she blushes she puts her head down or turns it away so i cant see. its the most cutest thing in the world. all i want to do is pull her in my arms and kiss her until we are both breathless maybe ill do that before we go back to school.

" hey so you want to get lunch here and ill pay just tell me what you want?" i look at her well asking her. "sure . um get me a big mac and large fries with a large chocolate milkshake. " man now that is so hot. a woman who don't care for her weight is hot. i love her even more. i go and get are food when i came back there these two guys hitting on her. so i walk up to them " hey what are u doing with my girlfriend?" i asked them " she ain't your girlfriend we just asked if she was single."  one of the guys say. i gave him a death glare." oh really she ain't then why can i do this?" i grabbed her face and put are lips together. oh god its exactly how i thought they would but so much better.

i decide see how far can i go so i slipped my tough out an licked her bottom lip and nibbled on it. she made the most beautiful sound in the world and she opened up to me and playing with me in our tough war. i pulled her up from her sit and wrapped my arm around her waist to pull her closer. it felt so right to have her there in my arms. for god sake she taste as good as she smells and  i know i had to pull away sometime so i slowly pull back.

a small but noticeable whimper can out. i still had her in my arms i swear if i could see her with her eyes hooded and smoke with lust like they are now, if i knew she was this damn perfect and  beautiful i would have had her ages ago. i turned to look at the two guys that i forgot about  and their faces were priceless." so you still thing she doesn't have a boyfriend?"

they said sorry and walked away  i turned back to the still stunned girl. god she beautiful. i move to her ear " so what did u think of that? did you like my kiss?" she shivered " u really didn't have to do that cuz one u are not my really boyfriend, two u don't go kissing people with out permission." "hahah i didn't see u complaining as a matter of fact u kissed back ." i put my head in her neck and breath her scent in " i like what we did it was fun> don't tell me u didn't feel it?" she didn't answer so i took that as a yes. i don't know why she has this affect on me, well i do but its so strong. i start kissing her neck  " come tell the truth i wont laugh i promise." she hesitant at first " fine u took my first kiss are u happy now?" that wasn't what i was expecting at all.