you told him

" What the hell are you thinking? That was Vane fucking Lake. The hottest and richest guy in school are you going nuts or something? "Seraphina said looking bewailed.

" I don't know what came over me. Its just I didn't like what he was say and stuff so I got anger at him and wanted him to be embarrassed." I said looking at her and shrugging  my shoulders at her."

Anyways but when you said that stuff did you see the look on his face he was so shocked that he couldn't say anything.

" Well on another note what are going to wear for the dance? " I shrugged" I don't know. what are you going to wear?"

she look at me and say " Why don't we go shopping. we can get our dresses and ill pay cuz u are going." I sign

" fine when are we going?" I asked her " Meet me after school by my car and will go to the mall. K but i have to go class await."

I tell her bye and I go to my first class of the say math its k but there's one problem. That problem would be the same one I had to landed on this morning Vane Lakes.

And the best part about it he sits right next to me. I sit sown in my seat and just as i start taken out my stuff i heard gasp and ahhing and in came him.

I looked up my eyes meet his and they locked with his. They were so beautiful I couldn't look away.

He was just smiled at me as he walked over to hes seat.

" So are you going to sit there and start at me or are you going to apologize for not watching wear you were going?"

I snapped out of my gaze and looked at him like he grow another head " umm I don't think i need to apologize about anything cuz i wasn't the one who ran into who."

I was not going to sit here and let him say I did it when I wasn't the one. and im really starting to not like him.

" why cant you just say you where in the wrong and just apologize its not that hard? and you need to apologize to what you said earlier?"

I rolled my eyes and groaned can the guy be anymore self centered. "look i don't know wh-" I was cut off by the schools slut. and when I say slut i mean blond bimbo, caked face makeup, barely wearing anything, has done about every guy in school, lily cor dwell.

" Heyyy vane so what are you doing after school? I was wondering if you like to hang out at my place and stuff" she look at him and leans over to give him a nice view of her cleavage. " Um mm Lily good to see you but sorry I cant Im taking aria here to the mall and stuff to pick some stuff up for the dance so I can't. But maybe next time OK?" She finally looks at me and her face was anger and filled with disgust. " Why would you want to hang out with a loser like her, she is nothing but trash. you should just forget about her and come with me, WE CAN  have some fun." I look at her dumb founded " Um excuse me but I don't think um vane want to hang out with someone as fake and slut like you. So why don't you go back that little shit hole you call your home and crawl back in it. k bye." I grabbed Vanes hand and our stuff and pulled him out of the class with me. And we run all the way to the football field and stopped at the bleachers.

"Why did you say that stuff and why did you grab my hand and pull me out?" He asked me. I look at him and I really didn't know how to explain to him that I wanted to get out of there so bad that I didn't relies that I grabbed his hand and bring him with me. " I really don't know why I did that really. Im really never like this. Im more shy and keep to my self and not get anger and stuff. But I just wanted to get out of there and I wasn't thinking so Im sorry I grabbed you." I say to him and he just nodded. " Can you answer this question for me ? why did you say that stuff about you and me going to the mall when were not? " He looks down and scratches the back of his neck

" Umm well I don't want to be with her and stuff or anywhere near her for that matter. " He chuckles nervously" Since we are not going back how about I take you to the mall and we can skip until lunch and we can get the stuff that we need in the class since im in there with you and get them from my friend. What do you think? I promise not to be a dick Ill even buy you lunch and anything you want ok? " I looked at him debating whether I should or not but since I know what there doing in class and im ahead of everyone I guess it could be ok. 

I nodded my head" Ok but you promise we will get back here before lunch and you wont try anything?" He looks at me and smile a real smile that was really beautiful and nodded a yes " I promise if I do anything you can hit me OK. So lets get going before anyone see us." He throw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his car. When we got to his car I notice what type of car it was.His car was a 1972 dodge charger with 800 horse power and it was original red paint. It had custom interior and leather sitting. It was a awesome car.

" Are you getting in or are you going to stare at it" I look up and saw the smirk on his perfect face " Is this a 1972 dodge charger custom  interior and original paint? " He looks at me at me with shocked " How'd you know? " I laughed nervously " Well we don't want to waste are time so lets get going." He lets it go and gets in and drives off to the mall I texted Seraphina that Im going earlier and that I would see her at lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey evey one srry it took a while but had to wait and finish some school work and finish packing

but i hope you all like the store so far coment on and give me dome ideas and tell me how you like it while ill see you later.