THE END

well... its time guys... the end- (sorry to everyone who read the previous chapter, i have no idea for this)

___________________________________________

You woke up in your bed, your cheeks were wet and your eyes were red. You cried all the night. You took a deep breath before taking your phone and saw no notification. You raised an eyebrow, maybe they blocked you? Than what happend to Sae?

You put your phone on your night table and stood up. You went to your bathroom and dis your stuff, after that you made your bed and went downstairs to take your breakfast.

You took some milk, cereals and chocolat and sat in front of the tv. You ate your breakfast while watching your favorite tv show.

You raised your eyebrow, you were confused, didn't you already saw the episode like 6 months ago? You took quickly your phone and saw the date...

"What the fuck..." was the only words who came out of your mouth. "But... weren't we in May last night...?" You put your hand on your head thinking that you maybe dreaming, and if that's the case, want to wake up quickly.

Than you heard a sound coming out of your phone. You looked at it before you took it.

[Choose a name] added you to a gc!

"B-but... what?! Did... wait.." You opened the notification and saw the same thing as before. The same introduction... everything... but the only thing change is the people in the gc.

"Where is Isagi? Bachira?" You stared at the phone for 45 seconds before putting it down. "Was that all a dream? Than what about Isagi?"

...

...

...

Is that a dream...? No it can't be! Everything feel so real! The way they speak, laugh, joke and fight...

I'm sorry readers but you got the bad ending...

Would you like another end?
Maybe a good ending
where you guys live happily forever
but remember
if you want a happy ending
someone will have the bad ending.
Are you sure?

Yes

No

___________________________________________
thats the end for this one! am i the biggest bitch in the world? HELL YEAH!!
🗣🗣 anyways... the happy ending will be like somedays? bc im tired and have a lot to do so i'll be late a little... like im already late for my third book...
well see ya' readers 🏃‍♀️

have a good day/rest/night!!!

word count : 401