THE OTHER END

I SAW ALL UR COMMETN AND THE WAY U GUYS LITERALLY TYPED IN THE COMMENT "YES" THAN HERE'S THE HAPPY ENDING!!!
BTW IF IS THERE ANY MISTAKE ITS BECAUSE I DID IT AT 11PM SO I WAS TIRED ASF

___________________________________________

You woke up in your bed, your cheeks were wet and your eyes were red. You cried all the night. You took a deep breath before taking your phone and saw no notification. You raised an eyebrow, maybe they blocked you? Than what happend to Sae?

You put your phone on your night table and stood up. You went to your bathroom and dis your stuff, after that you made your bed and went downstairs to take your breakfast.

You took some milk, cereals and chocolat and sat in front of the tv. You ate your breakfast while watching your favorite tv show.

You then decided to take a little break as you open the chat seeing sae texting you. You left out a soft chuckle and decided to respond him.

___________________________________________
Private chat with Sae
9am

[name] are you awake?

yeah
sorry for responding late
i was watching tv

that's okay
do you still feel sad?

a little
still disapointed on what they did...
but wdc this is past
how about you?
how are you babe???

babe?

you told me yesterday that you loved me?
or it was dream?

don't worry
i said it
i love you [name]

cldlxlldldl
make me giggle
and kick my feet
well
I LOVE U TOO SAE FLOOPIE <333

i know you love me too
but back to the topic
do you want me to come over?

wait u can?!??!
kfodlxkdlld
but arent u in spain???

no
i just finished everything
so you still didn't answer me

oh shit sorry
well....
if u can than yes
my house is always open for u sae <3333

be careful tho

why??

we never know...
i don't want to lose you
so please be careful

dw dw
i have a security guard near my house
so if something happend than
the security guard will protect us!!

you are teally childish [name]?

is there something wrong?

not at all
i like it when you act like a child
well i'm coming over

i make the pop corn so we can
do a netflix and chill ;)
if u know what i mean

[name]
you already this fast
we should take it slow
or else you might get hurt

oh
shit sae is horny

i'm not
you just want me to do something
bad but for you it will be something
good right?

damn thats why i fall in luv with u ♡♡♡

i'm coming
see you later love ❤️

ifosididkzfkzok
SEE YA BABE 🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗

A sound come out. You stoop up, walked towards the door and asked : "Who is it?" You could hear someone clear their throat before speaking. "That's me Sae, [Name]!" His soft voice made you opened up the door quickly. "Oh by the way there's another one who's coming if it's not bothering you..."

Sae looked at you, he went closer to your face, his breath was tickling your nose as he spoke. "No don't worry love." He kissed your nose and placed his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You were blushing like a mess, your heart keep racing like crazy.

"Uhm... Sae..." Sae cut you off and looked at you with a serious tone. "It's babe, love." You looked at him with suprised eyes. "S-sorry, yes, babe... would you want to watch a horror game while he arrived?" He already sat on the sofa as you said those words. You took that as a yes and sat besides him. "I love you [Name]" It was his only words he could say. "I love you too and more." Was the only word she could responds.

After an hour, a ring would be hear. You stood up and told Sae to wait for him. "Who is it?" "It's your favorite soccer player." A soft german tone would be hear behind the door. You opened the door and saw Kaiser. He hugged you immediatly and told you how he felt about the situation and how sorry he was. But it felt like someone doesn't really appreciated this kind of affection. Exactly at your back could be see a jealous Sae.

"You should wome with us! We are watching a horror movie." You said as you grabbed his hand and throw him at the sofa. You sat down between the both of them. You guys are now watching a horror movie...

What about the person who got the bad ending?
Well guess who has it.
I don't think you would do it.
But Isagi got the bad ending.
He didn't become the best striker, he went crazy and started to stop talking to anyone. He regrets so much for losing a friend like you...
But that's what happend to people who don't trust their best friend right?

Congratulation!
You got the good ending!!
You finished with Sae and be friend with Kaiser!!!!
Maybe you guys will ended up together???
Who knows??
Well you did it you simp

___________________________________________

well its really the end. This book is finished finally! Now i can post the 4th one. Who will have again slow post because yeah! Btw this chapter still crince so yeah!

See ya reader to another book

This is here where our story end with boue lock!

Have a good day/rest/night!

word count : 926