I am sorry

I am so, so, so, so sorry for what I did. to you I mean. that was horrible to make you witness. sorry for being a coward. sorry for not confronting my feelings. sorry for myself. sorry for you, sorry to you. I am sorry to you the most, who I wronged so badly, you will never forgive me, but I am sorry all the same. sorry with my fullest heart. when I was on my all time low, your smile was there. When I was in pain, you were there to comfort me and whisper sweet nothings in  my ear. When I was in my darkest time, you brought me to the light. what we had, it was so special. I went and crushed it. crushed your heart, but carried on crushing on you all the same. I never stopped loving you, I am sorry for what I did, for what I never did.  sorry for saying those things, sorry for thinking of you in that manner. I know you can never forgive me, but please try. You did nothing to me, I am sorry. I apologize. I am sorry for writing it down instead of saying it. So if you can find it in your heart to forgive me? Ethereal place so close, We can feel its breath. Just out of reach, so near yet so far, lets bring it close so we can be together.

A/N this is so cheesy, but I wrote it when I thought of what Harry potter would say to draco malfoy of they broke up and Harry wanted Draco back. it is cheesier than my dead nans toes, I know. I am sorry (no pun intended, I am genuinely sorry)