I was never there...

I was never there to see the light fading from your eyes, I you were never there to rectify or make up for lost time.

I was never there to hear your last breath, last words, never heard that you were a murderer, a murderer of the mother figure the fact that you let the sinking feeling linger, thought you had me wrapped around your finger but guess what?

you stopped loving me from a young age, stopped all connections, I was never old enough to remember, never old enough to know your intentions, hell bent on making me suffer for who I really am inside not to mention, your really bad at giving your children attention.

I was never there too see you die, never there to see whether you had a good or bad time, you were never there for my birthdays, never sent me a card, no present, no words, just nothing.

you were never there when I needed you most, so a toast to the most unloving mother in the world as you twirled out of the world.

Your words sicken me, your very presence irritates me, mother you need to leave.

I never loved you, as did you. you were never there for me, I was blind, I wanted to fight, but I was held back with the truth that i knew inside.

I was never there to see you go, and it breaks my heart to know, you are dead mother but like I said before I loved my brothers and sisters more than I could ever do to you, mother you who-

A/N this is about when my mother left me for seven years of my life, then she died.