Prologue 1.5: Darkside of the Moon

Author: I do not own anything.

Prologue 1.5 - Darkside of the Moon.

---

1970, the golden age of life and power.

Several decades had passed since the founding of new and out-of-time technologies that had brought about a monumental shift in history, leading humanity a step closer to achieving our long-held dream of reaching the stars that were once believed to be so far out of reach. This milestone had brought forth profound advancements in all spheres of life, from communication and transportation to healthcare and space exploration. The world was a different place now, teeming with possibilities and uncertainties, as we stood atop a precipice of opportunity and potentiality, gazing into the limitless expanse of the unknown, our hunger for progress and discovery never sated.

And yet, despite the advances made in technology and the advancement of human civilization, there remained an innate conflict within ourselves that seemed to resist resolution. From the records of history, it was clear that war and violence were an inevitable part of human existence. Despite the countless attempts at peace, there was always someone who sought power and control through the use of force. This was the nature of humanity, and it was a nature that was difficult to escape.

The end of the Second World War and the lingering tensions that remained in its aftermath fueled the competition for arms, leading to the creation of sophisticated weaponry ready to be employed in the event of any potential conflicts. The possibility of another global conflict loomed large in the 70s, as tensions continued to rise between nations, each seeking to secure their own interests and maintain their position on the world stage.

Arms manufacturers throughout the globe continued to develop and stimulate both small-scale handheld weapons and massive war machines, emphasizing their destructive power and efficiency, to capture the attention of military forces both domestically and abroad. In pursuit of profit and the pursuit of national interests, these manufacturers dedicated their expertise to creating weapons that were both effective and profitable, regardless of the potential damage or loss of life that they could cause.

But even so, even in the midst of the ever-changing world where nation-states and manufacturers engage in a perpetual race for power and weapons, the constant pursuit of technological advancements focusing on the improvement of human care services and other life-enhancing research remains an unparalleled act of collaboration between different cultures and minds on an epic scale.

The pursuit of human progress is a never-ending story of synergy between life-changing innovation and the pursuit of military strength. These advancements are a testament to mankind's boundless capacity for growth and evolution, constantly embracing new and transitional cultures as we strive toward a stronger, richer, and more harmonious future.

Humanity has undoubtedly come far, from surviving the bloody struggles of history to reaching the surface of our beautiful white moon. There are many avenues yet to explore on the path of knowledge and evolution, as we continue to create ever-stronger creations to accompany us on our journey. The future holds many wonders yet to be discovered, and humanities will always push towards it, seeking to uncover the mysteries of the universe and the nature of its existence.

Time goes by and here, as we stood upon the gleaming platinum surface of the white lunar, illuminated by the light of the night sky, we gazed out into the vast and wondrous expanse of the infinite void. The countless stars that awaited us seemed to shine brighter against the backdrop of darkness, offering a glimpse of the limitless potentials and wondrous possibilities that lay ahead of the Earth and its inhabitants.