{Chapter: 7}

Ishita's POV

Ishita's POV

The day after tomorrow is my marriage

The day after tomorrow is my marriage. After that incident, I came to my home with Dad. And got to know many things about my in laws. I'm going to have a big family. That day in the hospital I met Hukum sa's Chacha sa and Chachi sa and his cousins Divya and Daksh they are twins. I met his elder sister Ruhi and her baby too, her name is Devi and she is sooo cute. They were all so nice with me. And about my documents and guns he gave them to his assistant. I don't know if I did the right thing or not by giving it to him. But what's done is done.

The day after the incident my elder brother, Ishan along with my sister in law, Meera came back from London. I haven't had a chance to talk to my brother yet. I've been very busy in the rituals these days and the most interesting thing is that my parents who never cared for me are showering me with love these days.*Sigh* Our parents try their best to give us a happy life, they work hard but sometimes all we need is their affection. We want them to sit with us, to ask us "how was your day?" and so on. I don't hate them but they weren't their when I needed them.

Today is my Mehndi function and I'm sitting in my room. I won't say that I don't like makeup shakeup but I think that I look good without it. After 5 mins My mom came in my room and said

Mom: My daughter is looking so beautiful. 

I just smile because I'm unable to digest this sweet behavior of my parents. Just then my Bhabhi sa ( sister in law) came with my cousins and said to my mom,

Bhabhi sa: Maa sa you go the guest are waiting I'll bring her.

Mom: Okay beta.

Bhabhi sa looked towards my cousins and said

Bhabhi: you guys also go I've something to talk with Ishu.

After my cousins left Bhabhi sa closed the door and came towards me

Bhabhi: Ishu are you sure you want to do this marriage? 

Ishita: *Sigh* Do I have any other option? By the way, where is Bhai sa?

Bhabhi sa: He is attending the guests. 

Ishita: oh, okay!!!

Bhabhi: Lets go!!