{Chapter: 30}

Abhay's POV

I had to come Delhi urgently because some good for nothing people were creating trouble

I had to come Delhi urgently because some good for nothing people were creating trouble. I directly came to my Mansion in Delhi, the manager was present there waiting for me. He told me that Malhotra's men comes at the working site daily and bully the workers. After discussing some more things about the project with the manager we went to the construction site. 

This project is for the construction of a hospital so I want it to be as perfect as possible. After reaching there I talked with the workers and was looking at the material when a blast sound came drawing my attention. I looked in the direction from where the sound came and saw the flames of fire surrounding my car. Thankfully no one was hurt.

I was still looking at my car just then my phone started ringing, an unknown number was flashing on the phone's screen. I picked up the call and someone said from the other side

???: Mr. Singh, How was the welcoming gift? I hope the sound of that blast is still ringing in your ears.  

Abhay: Mr. Abhishek Bhatia... Be careful, because I'm very good at giving return gifts.  

Saying this I cut the call and asked the manager to bring me another car. After sometime a new car was present in front of my eyes. I told the manager to stay there and handle the situation.

After driving for about a hour I stopped the car in front of a Mansion. The gatekeeper saw my car and opened the door. I came inside and got out of the car. I saw a man running out of the mansion. He stopped in front of me and said

???: Welcome sir!!

Abhay: Hmm.. Rahul I want you to do something for me.

Rahul: Just order sir!! How about we talk inside?

Abhay: Hmm.. Let's go.

We came inside the mansion and a kid ran to me shouting 

Kid: ABHAY UNCLE!!!!!