{Chapter:29}

Author's POV

Author's POV

The next day

The next day

2:30 PM

All the family members were present in the hall. The ladies were discussing about Akshat and Siya's engagement, Daksh and Akshat were discussing about a project and Dada sa was watching TV. While everyone was busy in their own thing Ishita was looking at her phone again and again. After sometime a message came at her phone stopping her actions. She unlocked her phone and a smile crept at her face reading the message. Just then a news came on TV grabbing everyone's attention. 

Anchor : The Kapoor industries went Bankrupt. This morning in a raid in the Kapoor Mansion the officers found a room filled with drugs and illegal weapons. He is also involved in trafficking of young girls. As the news of this thing went out all the investors took their investment back from the Kapoor industries. Mr. Sanjeev Kapoor is also suspected of killing his elder son. 

Dada sa: How can someone kill his own flesh and blood?

Akshat: If its him, its possible Dada sa.

Just then a call came on Daksh's phone. He picked up the call and said

Daksh: Hello..

Someone from the other side said

???: Hello Mr. Singh. I guess you already heard what happened to the Kapoor Industry. 

Daksh: I did Mr. Choudhary. 

Mr. Choudhary: I was working on a project with Mr. Kapoor but now I have no intention of doing so. So I called you to make an offer. Are you intrusted in collaborating with us?

Daksh: Thank you so much Mr. Choudhary but I can't make that decision I will inform you after talking with Bhai.

Mr. Choudhary : Yeah sure take your time.

Daksh: Ok I'll call you later. 

Saying this he cut the call and said

Daksh: I'm going to office guys.. something urgent came up.