~~Warning~~

'Y/N...'

You look around, everything was white and endless

It looked like the white void in which you came from

The only question was...

Why were you back?

Y/N: H-Hello... Who are you...?

You couldn't see who was talking to you

It was all just an endless void

'I'm the one who spoke to you before... And before that... For many millenia...'

Y/N: What do you mean?

'I've come to warn you'

Y/N: Warn me? About what...?

'The one who you know... The one whose shadows run deep... Worn out hands... Eyes filled with greed... A dreamer not knowing of his future remorse... His legacy only filled with barren land... And will only make things worse... With each choice he digs his grave in pursuit of fortune... A symbol of repent... Trouble running deep within...'

Y/N: Onceler...?

'Beware, dear one, of the mortals plight... I beseech you caution... Through your days and nights... For in his heart... Only ambition takes hold... And nature's treasure... Destruction will unfold... Before his axe struck the Truffula's grace... A warning I bear to you... You must act with urgent pace... Guard these woods... Where your family dances free... Preserve this beauty... For our sake... For it is not about a simple tree... His hands... Though gentle... Will grow cold and wicked... As he severes ties with nature's spirit... Protect us... Heed my words... As a guiding light... Stand against the darkness with all your might... Shield the forest... Rid the mortal... Don't let him steal your breath... For his stay will only lead to death...'

Y/N: I... I don't understand... You've already told me this, but... He said he wouldn't chop down another tree... He promised...

'My dear one... Heed to my plea... Before the mortals destructive spree... Do not be easily swayed by his honeyed words... For promises in mortals... Deceit often lurks... Mortals hold a silver tongue with a charming guise... They will paint a picture right before your eyes... But deep within mortals... Darkness lies... Trust denies... Often leading to your demise... Beware of his sight... For as alluring as he is... His actions may prove opposite... He sings with harmony... Sure of a greener land... Yet his intentions may not be as grand... When his greed takes hold... His promises will wane... The forest fate... Shall be your pain... Be careful by the sweet facade he shows... For you never know when the true colours will be known...'

Y/N: I...

You stood there as you thought about the entity's words

Trying to think about what to make of it

You look down in thought before sighing

Y/N: I... trust him... He wouldn't... I know he wouldn't... I'll make sure he won't...

' ...'

Y/N: Please... Trust me...

'... Which way does a tree fall...?'

Y/N: What...?

'A tree falls the way it leans... You may continue to exist with the mortal... But by all means... Be careful which way you lean...'

~~